Drivers Meeting

Red River Speedway will be hosting the 2009 Speedway information meeting. The rules will be discussed and explained to all that show up. The Meeting will be held November 9th at 2pm. The location will be Days Inn located next to United Market Street on Kell Blvd. The rules will be posted on the website after the meeting.

Thanks

Mike

The rules are completed and the hard copy will be at the drivers meeting. If there are any questions we will cover them in the meeting on November the 9th. They will be posted on the website immediatley following the rules meeting. The rules per class will be gone over step by step in this meeting.

Thanks

David,

I called you earlier this week , give me a call when you have a chance. I dont have any copies to give out but will be able to answer questions that you might have. I will be around most of Sunday. Give me a call

Thanks

Mike

I just wanted to send a quick note out that the Information meeting will be held on Sunday. We have had numerous phone calls asking about rule changes. This is an information meeting and the rules are complete we will answer any questions that you might have and clarify and questions that you might have. This is not a voting style meeting , bring your rules meeting. This is a infomation meeting to help understand the rules for 2009 and information regarding track managment for 2009. I dont want anyone to have a misunderstanding we will be happy to discuss the rules at this information meeting and introduce you to members of the staff. Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday.

Marc,

We are working very close with a group and hope the make some annoucments really soon! Red River Speedway doesnt currently have rules for a Modified V8 class. I think you guys need to look at a USST truck there are some great deals out there. We have over 10 trucks just in the Wichita Falls area. Altus has another 6 or 7 and Oklahoma City has around 8 or 9. I think it woud be exciting to see you in that series!

Archived