True Stock - David Moore

Bombers - Christopher Silvas

Karts - Kevin Donegan

B) ROOKIE of the YEAR

Super Street - Taylor Vella

Texas Thunder - Randy Smith

True Stock - David Moore

Bombers - Travis Foster

We ended the season with a bang(or was that hensicks motor?)Thanks to all the drivers, crews, staff and the best fans in south texas after all you are who we cater to and look to for approval. 09' is being scheduled and the staff has supplied me with a new hat for the new season(looks pretty good too)We are getting rules finalized for sport mods and late models to add to the show we welcome Randy Anderson on board as our director of competition and fred and joey hopper as lead tech inspectors. The dwarf cars are going to spend more time with us next year as will the allisons and will continue to support the building of the Pro-4 class. We have been talking with mary ann at thr and look forward to the tsrs late models visiting next year as well as the texas pro sedans. We hope you have enjoyed watching us grow and look forward to serving you the best of asphalt short track racing at The Asphalt Bullring.

As for winter festivites

The Karts will be running every sunday Gates open at 12:30 And the show runs from 1 to 5 concessions are open and for now I wear the cooks hat

The SCCA has sanctioned us for rally cross events and the first one will be held on November 15th and 16th

We continue to work with The UCW and GCWA and wresteling will return...watch for dates

Thanks again for a wonderful year and all the new freinds

Michael and Mitzi: Congratulations on the successful completion of your first season at Corpus Christi Speedway.

After reading your post, the Texas Pro Sedans are also looking forward to a 2009 race at CCS.

I am ready, at our mutual convenience, for the mid I-37 face-to-face meeting we discussed, after the November 8 TPS Awards Dinner.

I await word from you.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Archived