Oct. 25th Exhibition race IS BACK ON!

Roy got in touch with the People from the Austin State Fair Today (Friday) and have let him know that they have set up a track for us!! And would still like us to put on a Exhibition Race!! So anyone interested in race Saturday....Call Roy @ 476-2322 today or me (Mike) 415-2423 after 5:30pm this evening to get more details and time we need to be there. Roy will have more details than i...but i will be out at the new building w/ Roy after 5:30pm. This will be great exposure for our series and I will Hopefully have more posters to pass out to fans and sponsorship print outs for the 2009 Season.

Mike Steinman

#71 NASKARTS

MEGAN...............EVERYONE IS DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU ARE "'NO SHOW" THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD TIME ALL YOUR FRIENDS COME OUT TO SEE YOU RACE. THERE IS THE FAIR THERE ALSO,SO A LOT OF FUN WILL BE MISSED. i COULD HAVE HAD YOUR KART READY, BUT I HEARD YOU WERE GOING OUT OF TOWN, ( BUT NIT TO RACE), SO I DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME GETTING YOURS READY. BUT IT WILL BE READY FOR HOUSTON. LATER........GRAMPA.........................BEANER.........

i ended up going!!

it was a pain to get everything set up. but it was worth it!!

but my motor is still missing out!! i hope you can find the problem. me and my dad think its the carb but i dunno. knowing my kart

it could be anything.......

well i have to run. later my fellow guys

<3 megan

Archived