shortybed81@yahoo.com

HOWDY, FOLKS I NEED FOR ALL OF YOU TO CONSIDER KEEPING ALL NASKARTS AT THE NEW COMPLEX HOME. GIVE IT SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE FOR YOU TO COME AN GO, AN WORK WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO. DO YOUR PART TO KEEP THIS SERIES TOGETHER. LATER. BEANER.............

HOWDY, FOLKS I NEED FOR ALL OF YOU TO CONSIDER KEEPING ALL NASKARTS AT THE NEW COMPLEX HOME. GIVE IT SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE FOR YOU TO COME AN GO, AN WORK WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO. DO YOUR PART TO KEEP THIS SERIES TOGETHER. LATER. BEANER.............

Careful, the Forum Gestapo knows what you're thinking..........

Roy....I can't help but think that if the "new home" was located in more of a central location instead of "West Bastrop" you would have had a lot more people consider having thier Karts stored there. I tried to tell you guys you were alienating people from the North and NW part of the area. It just wouldnt be feasable to make a 1.5 TO 2 HR roundtrip to tweak on thier Kart a few times a week. But then what do I know? Good Luck to you Roy.

WELL, WE LOOKED FOR 2 WEEKS AN THIS WAS THE CHEAPEST WE COULD FIND FOR THE MONEY. 3000 SQ. FT IS A PRETTY GOOD BUILDING. I'M SORRY YOU LIVE SO FAR NORTHWEST,BUT WE TRIED. ITS ONLY FOR A 6 MONTH PERIOD. SURELY SOMETHING WILL POP UP FARTHER NORTH IN THE FUTURE. BUT WE DO NEED ALL THE NASKART GUYS AN GIRL TO WORK WITH US FOR THIS SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT MIKE. CHAT, LATER, OH, DO COME TO THE BARBAQUE OK. LATER. BEANER..........................

I guess I don't understand. If I bought a Naskart and had a garage at my house, which I don't, why would I want to pay to keep my cart at a place that I would have to drive to to work on my own cart? It seems to me that the cart would not take up that much room. I guess the folks at THR should build a big shop and charge all their classes a mandatory fee to house the cars there. Doesn't seem very logical to spend that money for storage at your facility.

I guess I don't understand. If I bought a Naskart and had a garage at my house, which I don't, why would I want to pay to keep my cart at a place that I would have to drive to to work on my own cart? It seems to me that the cart would not take up that much room. I guess the folks at THR should build a big shop and charge all their classes a mandatory fee to house the cars there. Doesn't seem very logical to spend that money for storage at your facility.

ivicci

We just lost the lease on or 23,000 Sq foot facility where 90 guys kept their Karts. It was more than a place to work on our karts. It was a social gathering, where guys could bench race and talk shop to other like minded guys.

The facility was self contained where we had our shop and a parts department and a race track. We had access to it all, anytime we wanted.

While they are are building the new facility, we have leased a space where all of us can still have the social aspect of our class.

It is located in just the perfect area for us to get to Houston, when we race at Houston Motor Sports Park or when we are going South to Thunder Hill or to the new road course in San Antonio. It is 1/4 mile east of the 130 toll road on Hwy71.

Unlike you guys in full sized cars, we work closely with each other to help new guys get up to speed with tuning and chasis set up. we even haul the Karts to the races in our 44 ft enclosed trailer or on our custom built flat bed trailer.

We are a tight group of frends who have a lot of fun racing.

We do not require any of the guys to store their Karts at our facility. It is availible if they want to.

post-8407-1224646178_thumb.jpg

why would I want to pay to keep my cart at a place that I would have to drive to to work on my own cart? I guess the folks at THR should build a big shop and charge all their classes a mandatory fee to house the cars there. Doesn't seem very logical to spend that money for storage at your facility.

As Big G. answered, Naskart drivers are not required to keep karts at the facility. A lot of the austin group likes to wrench together, so they choose too.

Hey guys, I for one am very glad and excited to be able to be a part of such a great series! The drivers are all as competitive as anyone could be, yet there is still a sense of friendliness and teamwork that comes together to keep everyone fast and on the "cutting edge"! Many racing series involve a number of people who all congregate on the weekends to beat up on each other, yet Naskart is a series of racers who enjoy and embody the camaraderie of meeting several times a week to exchange ideas on how to go faster. I for one can only imagine how interesting all series of racing would be if they were more like Naskart. Anyway, that's what the deal is, take it or leave it. But if you want to have fun, and lots of it, then take it!

Archived