New NasKart Headquarters, Open House & BBQ

We are having an open House to show off the new NasKarts Headquarters on Nov 1st. We will be cooking up some BBQ and will have Adult refreshments.

Hours are Noon til 3:00.

We will also be making an announcement regarding the races for the balance of the season and the breakdown of the 2008 Series points fund.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 1st.

post-8407-1224595876_thumb.jpg

We are having an open House to show off the new NasKarts Headquarters on Nov 1st. We will be cooking up some BBQ and will have Adult refreshments.

Hours are Noon til 3:00.

We will also be making an announcement regarding the races for the balance of the season and the breakdown of the 2008 Series points fund.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 1st.

Dang, I'll be hunting, that's opening day of deer season.

Why the wait on the race schedule and payout? That information should be announced as soon as possible so that we can make preparations.

We may add another race. It will depend on a new track opening next week.

As soon as we can figure it out, we will let you know. I am leaving town today and won't return until the 30th.

We will have all the informations as to race schedule, total purse and payouts at the Open House on Nov. 1st.

I will give you a call on your cell and update you as you hunt down those defensless deer.

Archived