# 77 For Sale

The #77 NasKart for Sale! Front runner! New Motor rebuild! $3,000. Kart in excellent condition! Race Ready! Ran in the 2008 NasKart Series! Comes with Micron, 5 spare front wheels, 2 front practice tires, $200.00 of new extra engine parts! Also comes with Streeter Cart! for information contact Jim @ 512-413-5111

post-8873-1224107237_thumb.jpg

post-8873-1224107255_thumb.jpg

JIM, SORRY TO HEAR AN SEE THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO RETIRE. THAT KART IS A VERY FAST KART,AN I KNOW SOMEONE WILL MAKE IT A GOOD HOME. THAT IS REALLY A GOOD PRICE FOR WHAT ALL YOU ARE LETTING GO WITH IT. WISH I NEEDED A SECOND KART AS THAT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD BUY. NASKART SOUTH IN HOUSTON,IS TALKING ABOUT JOINING THE SERIES, SEVERAL GUYS ARE WANTING KARTS,SO THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE TO LET THEM SEE IT RUN. JUST A GOOD THOUGHT. LATER. BEANER..................................

MIKE, YES ITS THE SAME KART. BUT NO FRAME BEND. REPLACED THE STEERING WHEEL,TIE RODS, AN STEERING SHAFT. THE REST OF THEKART IS PERFECT. THANKS FOR ASKING. IT COMES WITH A LOT OF NEW PARTS,TIRES,WHEELS,NEW MICRON,ETC. BEANER.................................

Yes, this is a very clean Kart and in excellent condition with a Motor that is fast and has just been broken in! This Kart has been went over with a fine tooth comb and is a Great Buy for some lucky person...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nows the time to get into this fast, fun and competitive class.

Any of you Houston Racers who would like to join our newest member, James Matney from Cold Springs, Tx. (near Houston) to start a Houston group. This #77 is a great buy

Thanks Smitty! Give me a call. 512-413-5111.

Archived