Ask David questions at Daytona

I'm proud to announce that The Motorsports Zone is headed to Daytona from Feb. 10-15...

I'll be sending back reports that will be run on The Zone during the days on Wed-thru-Friday (no times as of yet), then Ric and I will broadcast a special 2-hour Daytona 500 preview show on Sunday from 10-12 Central Time (we'll be on 11-1 p.m. Eastern time, and sign off a half-hour before the race starts)..

I will also update Texasspeedzone in 2 forums--The MZone forum and the David Starr forum with pertinent news from Daytona. Sooo..POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR DAVID HERE, I will track him down and try to get them answered...No promises, but you've heard David before so I'll try to track him down despite his very busy schedule!

Special thanks to The Tavern, located at 12th street and Lamar in Austin, for sponsoring the trip...The Tavern is combining with Budweiser to put on an AWESOME Daytona 500 Watch Party, complete with The Bud Girls and Prizes! Stay tuned for details on that...

Lori,

Keep posting the questions..I just wrote down the ones here..

Thanks, Chuck

Wow, what a race!!

What happened at the start of the race?? the truck didnt fire?? That sure scared me-- and, The wreck scared me even MORE!! But that didnt stop David from moving all the way up to 5th! :D What a Great driver and a great team! :D I am So proud!! 12th is not bad at all considering all the banging up he got..

I guess I dont really have another question, right now, but I am sure we will hear David's summary of the race?? Thats what I want to hear!! :D

Oh, here's one--When David wins the Championship, where is he going to display his trophy? :D

Lori, I hope he displays it in Texas first! I would love for him to win it all for the whole season. :D David is such a nice guy and a great driver. He deserves to have nothing but good happen to him. He was so down to earth and it was most enjoyable speaking to him at David Starr Day here in Georgetown. I was one of the guys with the #77 car and you and I met over "refreshments" :blink: . I was already a David Starr fan, but meeting him and observing him that day only confirmed all of my good impressions of him. He may have only finished 12th tonight, but he had a great run considering all of the problems early on. Best of luck for the rest of the season and all of us here look forward to cheering him on! Can't wait to see him at TMS!

Archived