Bombers

TRP

Just wanted to see who is planning to go to the Texas Grand at Houston Raceway Park on Nov. 7 & 8 , plus practice on the 6th.

Texana Raceway Park is a sponsor of the Texas Grand. Texana legal bombers will be legal to run with the bomber class at this event. Here is a copy of the complete rules:

http://www.racetimepromotions.com/TGrules.htm

This is a very fun festival type event. As a competitor, you also get to see some of the best in Texas and Louisiana running at one event. They usually have somewhere between 250 to 300 cars among all of the classes combined.

I know several of the limited, mod and Classic Dwarf drivers will be going. I know AJ is planning to run in Street Stock.

Given the rules allow for Texana Bombers, it would be great to see several of the Texana Bomber cars competing. I will be taking my car, and I believe Shafer is taking his car. I've talked to a few folks about this event. Who else may be going?

-Monty

Still trying to talk my dad with the R4J car to go, its on our schedule we will just see how the weeks ahead unfold. I think it would be a blast, we (Texana Bombers) definetly have the cars to compete. Definetly looking forward to it. It would be nice if A.J. would do a little more convincing and pestering.

Still trying to talk my dad with the R4J car to go, its on our schedule we will just see how the weeks ahead unfold. I think it would be a blast, we (Texana Bombers) definetly have the cars to compete. Definetly looking forward to it. It would be nice if A.J. would do a little more convincing and pestering.

No pestering from me...I remember what happened at his last race he didnt plan on making...lol But...if he wants me to drive the car for him...sure we could work something out...lol

No pestering from me...I remember what happened at his last race he didnt plan on making...lol But...if he wants me to drive the car for him...sure we could work something out...lol

your right about racing on his own terms, but when it comes to driving the car, you mmmiiightttt have to talk to him about that. he asked me if i wanted to run it in the mechanics race, i told him sure if he felt like building a new car for next season.

• 4 weeks later...

Come on Bombers from STS, I37, and Edna last chance to get some good racing in. Great payout with around 50 cars in the class maybe more. Its always an event you can talk about when its over for some time. Plus you get to watch late models, sprints, outlaw mods, limited mods, street stocks, and dwarfs. If anyone is interested and has questions let me know be happy to help!

Archived