Better Luck Next Year!

hoosier1

It is much easier to say something like this in words than to type, but I would like to send all the good luck possible to my husband Chris for the 2009 season. He has had the worst possible luck this year. It has been one thing after another, every week something eles has broke. He (yes I am alittle partial) is one of the more dedicated drivers at THR,at the track he has changed motors, heads, intakes and what ever else it took to make a race and still couldnt get that dang car to finish a race. I have to add, this was all possible thanks to his partner in crime Jay Simon, who has been an incredable amount of help this year. I think Chris is planning on building a new motor for next year with all NEW parts and I hope he can get rid of the the bugs and have a awsome 2009 season!!!

Danielle Birmingham

Many people would have thrown in the towel in Chris' shoes this year. Honestly, I don't think I would every try to change a head on the car at the track. Chris and the guys helping him showed a tremendous amount of dedication this year. My hat's off to them.

I HOPE IT GETS BETTER NEXT YEAR FOR YOU . I HATE TO HEAR ANYONE STRUGGLE THAT MUCH. YOU GUYS HELPED ME MORE THAN ONCE OUT THERE . THAT ONE NIGHT IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR PARTS / IT WOULD BEEN A LONG NIGHT FOR WATCHING EVERYONE ELSE RACE .. SO THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!!! KENNY

Archived