Thanks Guys

Cleaner

I just wanted to send a big thank you to all the Terry's Body Shop guys especially Duane Toyne and Aaron. As some of you may know I managed to blow up Saturday during practice. After pulling a couple of plugs yesterday its pretty bad. Number 2 plug is sheered off completely and all the cylinders are full of oil and water. Needless to say a little silicone wont fix that. Anyway I just wanted to tell everyone that I appreciate all the help and advice. Probably the most suprising thing I found out is how much everyone in the ASA SS class help each other. I think its great. I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I entered the racing arena and alot of people took the time to help me out when no one was there. Man I just cant tell you guys how much that means to me. You guys are a great bunch of people to be around. I look foreward to racing with all of you next year. If you guys have any more advise as far as an engine goes, I would appreciate it.

P.S. Even with all the frustration this weekend it was still one of the best times I've had in awhile.

Sincerely, J.C. Pilcher

AKA: The Cleaner #15

J.C.,

Sorry to hear about the motor. If you need help building a motor we are just a phone call away. We have the shop space and the knowledge to do it. Our best motor ever was the one that we rebuilt ourselves. It just got too time consuming when we started running 2 & 3 cars at a time. We would be happy to help out.

Mona Turner

210-844-8448

Thanks Mona. Might just take you up on that. I'm gonna pull it all apart in the next couple of days at the Boehle Signs shop and see whats salvagable. I have a feeling everything from the intake down is junk. I'll be in touch.

Okay, we will be here. If you need help tearing it apart, let me know.

Mona,

I talked with Mr. Boehle at THR Saturday night. I hadn't seen him in a long time, but I remembered him as your sponsor.

By the way, I got busy this past week and never had the time to post it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I was as young as you! I hope you had a really good one.

J.C., For what's it's worth now, glad to help as most everyone in the SS class will say the same. The willingness to help each other out is a tribute to all the racers at THR. We can all relate to where you are now cause we all were "rookies" at one time. And unfortunetely, a blown up motor is something we can all relate too also. And that sucks! D.

Mona,

I talked with Mr. Boehle at THR Saturday night. I hadn't seen him in a long time, but I remembered him as your sponsor.

By the way, I got busy this past week and never had the time to post it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I was as young as you! I hope you had a really good one.

Yes, Debbie. Mr. Boehle was my sponsor. He still does all my graphics work on the Peterbilt. Mr. Boehle is J.C.'s father-in-law. They are all a great family.

As for my birthday, I did have a good one. Thank you for the thought. I got to dirt track race for my birthday, or maybe I should say that I got to hold the steering wheel & go in circles within the circle. I drove my cousin's truck at Texana Raceway Park. He is alot shorter than me. My knees where in my chest trying to drive his truck. We did have fun though.

Yes Ozzie, I did have a birthday. I share my birthday with my daughter, so ever since she was born I haven't really claimed to get any older. She turned 30 & I'm still 17.LOL

Archived