Rules are rules

Up until this coming Saturday, NASKARTS has not had a way to tech our fuel. I will be donating the use of a hydrometer for this purpose. It's a $300.00 tool and I hope the series is receptive in it's use. We began the season with a "if it ain't green, it's cheating" policy. This past Sunday I was told that the first off the C12 barrel is usually a little blue. I'm not sure I buy that.......

I don't want to see a single comment about me being sore about my 2lb weight infringment last Sunday. I accepted the ruling and got back to business.

With 4 races left, we owe it to ourselves to be sure that we are playing by the same rules.

Race C12 this Saturday or be DQ'd.................

Correction, it was Sat at Thunderhill that I was told this.

Just got off the phone with VP Fuels. There is absolutely no truth to the "first off the barrel is a little blue" line that I was told on Saturday. I'm not gonna say who said it, but if your fuel ain't green, you're cheating......period. The fuel will be green from the top of the barrel to the bottom. If the dye where to settle at the bottom, which it won't, then the fuel would be light green to clear. It will never turn from green to blue, ever!

I agree 100%....I bought fuel from Ironrock on Friday night when they opened the new barrel of C-12...I even saw the label...and the seal being removed. And then my Fuel can filled. I know Roy as well got fuel that night. So....don't know who has blue fuel...but i can vouche for the 2 of us.

Mike Steinman

ps..Glad we now have use of a Hydrometer!!! Way to go Bryan. And great job Sunday to come from the back to finish third! Had you started up front...might have been a 3 way battle...and had Travis had the right gear on...maybe a 4 kart battle....we will see soon as we race again there on October the 4th.

I agree 100%....I bought fuel from Ironrock on Friday night when they opened the new barrel of C-12...I even saw the label...and the seal being removed. And then my Fuel can filled. I know Roy as well got fuel that night. So....don't know who has blue fuel...but i can vouche for the 2 of us.

Mike Steinman

ps..Glad we now have use of a Hydrometer!!! Way to go Bryan. And great job Sunday to come from the back to finish third! Had you started up front...might have been a 3 way battle...and had Travis had the right gear on...maybe a 4 kart battle....we will see soon as we race again there on October the 4th.

WELL STATED MIKE. I FOR ONE KNOW THAT THE FUEL IS GREEN. AT LEAST THE FUEL I GOT FROM YOUR CAN,AN THE 2 GALLONS I BOUGHT WERE GREEN. THE BLUE FUEL IS AN AIRPLANE 110 OCTANE . C12 IS THE ONLY FUEL IN OUR RULES THAT CAN BE USED. GUYS EMPTY YOUR TANKS AN GET CURRANT WITH THE RULES. LATER. BEANER............................

Up until this coming Saturday, NASKARTS has not had a way to tech our fuel. I will be donating the use of a hydrometer for this purpose. It's a $300.00 tool and I hope the series is receptive in it's use. We began the season with a "if it ain't green, it's cheating" policy. This past Sunday I was told that the first off the C12 barrel is usually a little blue. I'm not sure I buy that.......

I don't want to see a single comment about me being sore about my 2lb weight infringment last Sunday. I accepted the ruling and got back to business.

With 4 races left, we owe it to ourselves to be sure that we are playing by the same rules.

BRIAN, I TO HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE 2 LBS. SORRY IT HAPPENED,BUT I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HOW YOU HANDLED IT, VERY PROFESSIONAL ON YOUR PART. THATS JUST ONE REASON YOU ARE LEADING IN POINTS. SEE YA SATURDAY,AN GOOD LUCK SAT NIGHT. LATER. BEANER........................

I was the 1st customer to buy a gallon for megans kart friday night and i watched them kart it in and it said on the top of the barrel "c12" in white letters....ronny

Archived