Congrats Cooter

Mark39

Great JOB Cooter I know you have worked your butt of on that car and now it's paying off keep up the good work and i'll see ya this weekend and remember this is Bryons's last time at the track or anything else for probebly for thenext year with that new job and Mike F. is moveing too so it's going to be a blow out in the (REAL RACE CAR NOT PRETTY CAR) Grand Stock pits. :rolleyes::D:PB)

Cory you are rite about the fence and it looks like it did the El Camino in this time and I don't know what car i am going to drive in the last race this weekend but I'll drive something I guess. Sure hate that it wont make the last race but that is how it goes sometimes but looking foward to a great weekend of racing this weeekend. But I want to invite al of the PRETTY CAR drivers to the pig party in the Grand Stock pit this weekend. :rolleyes::blink:;):lol::D:o:P

Cory you are rite about the fence and it looks like it did the El Camino in this time and I don't know what car i am going to drive in the last race this weekend but I'll drive something I guess. Sure hate that it wont make the last race but that is how it goes sometimes but looking foward to a great weekend of racing this weeekend. But I want to invite al of the PRETTY CAR drivers to the pig party in the Grand Stock pit this weekend. :rolleyes::blink:;):lol::D:o:P

you got plenty of cars in the yard, just pick one, and save me a spot at the party. :D:D:D