Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and making the effort to make your NasKart numbers more visible. I was able to ID most of the karts, especially during the heat race during the daylight hours. It was a bit harder under the lights later on, but at least I had a chance as they zipped right in front of me to get most of the numbers right.

Sorry if I mis-spelled or mis-identified anyone. The list I had was cobbled together from the results that you guys post in this forum. But somehow I ended up with Gary Smith in both the 17 and the 20.. Maybe if someone from the organization could provide me with a up-to-date list before the race? If so, that would be great.

Anyway, thanks again for the upscale numbers.

Nick

NICK, I APPRECIATE YOUR REQUEST. #17 IS OWNED BY GARY SMITH AN WAS DRIVEN IN THE PRACTICE RACE BY CLARK WARREN.( HE IS A NEW DRIVER COMING INTO NASKART FROM THE SPRINT SERIES,DIRT DRIVER. THE #20 KART IS ALSO OWNED BY GARY SMITH, ,AN WAS DRIVEN BY LYNDON KIRK. I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP. AS FOR THE NUMBERS,THIS IS THE BIGGEST WE CAN GET FOR THE FRONT FERRINGS. SORRY. THANKS. IN THE MAIN GARY SMITH DID DRIVE THE #17. LATER BEANER...................

NICK, I WILL TRY TO GET UP AN UPDATE LIST. I USUALLY GIVE ONE TP DEBBIE WILLIAMS,AN KATHY TIEMAN. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU NEEDED ONE,SORRY, I WILL GET YOU ONE. BEANER.................

NICK, I WILL TRY TO GET UP AN UPDATE LIST. I USUALLY GIVE ONE TP DEBBIE WILLIAMS,AN KATHY TIEMAN. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU NEEDED ONE,SORRY, I WILL GET YOU ONE. BEANER.................

Thanks Mr. Beaner!

I think Kathy uses her list to score the event and Debbie probably uses hers for administrative purposes. So I really need my own list. I have to refer to the list on the fly while trying to watch the race and type what I'm seeing all at the same time. And it's pretty dark up in the booth, so if it were easy to read and in numerical order by car number, that would be ideal!

I must sound like an old fuss budget, but hey, I AM an old fuss budget!

Nick

Archived