okie does it

WELL THE OKLAHOMA KID DID JUST WHAT HE COULDN'T AT THE LAST THUNDERHILL RACE. NOT ONLY DID HE QUAILY ON THE POLE, HE ALSO WON THE MAIN. CONGRATS TO CHRIS TERRY ON HIS RACE. IT WAS A GREAT RACE FOR THE CROWD TO SEE,WITH LOTS OF SIDE BY SIDE,4 WIDE RACING. HOWEVER WE HAVE ANOTHER RACE TOMORROW AT IRONROCK RACEWAY. SO WE SHALL SEE IF HE CAN DUPLICATE HIS WIN. LATER BEANER.....................................

Hay Chris

Congratulations on your win last night at Thunder Hill.

Also a big thanks to Marty Krites for putting you into one of his NasKarts. Without the support of Marty, Keven and J.M., The NasKarts Racing Series would have not grown as fast as it has.

I am sure you have more wins in your future. You are a real asset to our group.

Smitty

Hay Chris

Congratulations on your win last night at Thunder Hill.

Also a big thanks to Marty Krites for putting you into one of his NasKarts. Without the support of Marty, Keven and J.M., The NasKarts Racing Series would have not grown as fast as it has.

I am sure you have more wins in your future. You are a real asset to our group.

Smitty

DITTO SMITTY. MARTY IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE NASKART FAMILY. HE HAS ALWAYS PUT US FIRST EVEN IF IT HAS TO COME OUT OF HIS POCKET. MARTY, THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO US. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE TO HAVE YOU IN OUR FAMILY. I KNOW YOU HAD BAD LUCK AT THE LAST RACE,BUT I KNOW HOW YOU ARE DRIVEN,AN I KNOW BOUNCE BACK STRONGER THAN EVER. YOU ARE A TRUE COMPETER,GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. LATER BEANER.............

Archived