#11 Naskart FOR SALE

Pictures to come soon. Just do not have the time righ now to dedicate myself to the hobby the way I would like to to be competive. The Naskart family knows how fast this kart is. It has a fresh Smitty built motor and lots of extra parts -All new. Brand new never mounted set of Bridgestones and 2 sets of mounted scuffed MG,s . A full set of new rims (raced once in Houston). A brand new Mycron4 and many other new parts still in packages. Also included is a new XL helmet, racing jacket and full racing suit (never worn). Call 512-799-5231 for more info. Kart located in Lago Vista, TX. $3500 takes it all.

Mike

post-9169-1222266549_thumb.jpg

Will consider trade for an enclosed 6x12 trailer or ATV of equal value!!!

MIKE, SORRY TO SEE YOU HAVING TO QUIT FOR A WHILE. I KNOW YOUR WORK HAS GOTTEN GOING .AN RACING IS PROBABLY CUTTING INTO YOUR WORK. BUT WE WILL TRY TO SELL FOR YOU,AN HOPE YOUR WORK LEVELS OUT IN THE FUTURE SO YOU CAN RACE AS YOU INTENDED. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP.AN IF I CAN HELP YOU IN ANY WAY, JUST ASK. LATER. BEANER...........................

Roy......Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate all you did to help me get into NASKARTS. I appreciate all the tips and advice. You were big part of me wanting to get into the series. I really wish could stay!!! It just isnt doable at the moment. Ive told Smitty that I will make every attempt to be back for next season as I have hired some employees to help me out. This should free up some time from work to play!! Thanks again to you and all the other guys for the short time of fun!! I will try to get some photos uploaded today of the kart.

MIKE, BECAUSE THINGS ARE GETTING HIGHER,COST WISE, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR KART,AS IT A NEW ONE, AN STORE IT TILL NEXT YEAR. THAT IS A TREMDOUSLY FAST KART,AN MAYBE THINGS WILL BRIGHTEN FOR YOU AN YOU CAN BE READY NEXT SEASON WITH A ALREADY FAST KART. GIVE THAT SOME THOUGHT. I KNOW YOUR WORK IS GETTING TO BE A REAL CHALLENGE,BUT WITH YOU HIREING A FEW MORE EMPLOYEES,THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE GOOD FOR YOU. KEEP THAT DRIVE THAT I NOTICED YOU HAVE. LATER BEANER............................................

• 3 weeks later...

MIKE, I THINK YOU SHOULD HANG ON TO IT. YOU ARE GIVING IT AWAY.NEXT SEASON WILL BE A LOT BETTER ,AN YOU WILL BE WANTING TO RACE. YOU HAVE THE TALENT ,AN DESIRE TO COMPETE. DON'T LET THIS WORK SITUATION SPOIL YOUR DESIRE. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE HANG ON TO IT. SMITTY IS RIGHT,YOU CAN'T BUILD ANOTHER FOR WHAT YOU GAVE FOR YOURS. THAT KART IS A VERY FAST AN COMPETIVE. THINK I THROUGH AN BE SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS. THATS A VERY FAST KART. CALL ME SOMETIME. LATER BEANER...............

Mike

Your #11 won races on both the oval and the road corse.

It has all the trick stuff and is as frast as any of the NasKarts.

You are offering someone a great deal with all of the extras. The Micron alone is worth $450.00. The extra set of wheels and tires is worth another $400.00. The motor is worth $2,000.00 if you had to have me build it. That means someone is getting the chassis for $650.00.

A new rolling chassis costs $5,600.00 without a motor.

You may need to sell it in Houston though. With Iron Rock closed and no more races this year at Thunder Hill, your best bet will be someone at the November 8th Series Final. We have had a lots of interest in a Houston Division. Yours would be a good buy for one of those guys.

Smitty

Smitty.....why would you care who buys it? I am no longer a part of this group and the Kart is for sale at a great price (a steal)...Let someone else enjoy it no matter where they are from!!

Smitty.....why would you care who buys it? I am no longer a part of this group and the Kart is for sale at a great price (a steal)...Let someone else enjoy it no matter where they are from!!

Mike

I thought I was giving you a testomonial as to what a great deal you were offering someone. I mentioned Houston because we will have exposure to 4,000 fans there in November.

We would prefer someone localy buying it.

Smitty

Mike,

It would be very respectfull if you would remove your comment about the # 77....

Jim

JIM, I HAVE ALREADY MADE, AN COMMENTED ON YOUR KART. NOTHING NEED TO BE SAID ABOUT YOUR EXTREMLY FAST KART. GOOD LUCK IN SELLING IT. IF I HAD THE FUNDS I WOULD BUY BOTH #77 an #11. I COULD BE A 3 KART OWNER NEXT YEAR. BUT THE ECONOMY WONT LET ME DO THAT. THE NASKART SERIES IS A GREAT PLACE TO CONTINUE YOUR RACING DREAMS. A BUNCH OF VERY GOOD FOLKS IN THE SERIES. LATER. BEANER...............................

Mike,

It would be very respectfull if you would remove your comment about the # 77....

Jim

JIM, I HAVE ALREADY MADE, AN COMMENTED ON YOUR KART. NOTHING NEED TO BE SAID ABOUT YOUR EXTREMLY FAST KART. GOOD LUCK IN SELLING IT. IF I HAD THE FUNDS I WOULD BUY BOTH #77 an #11. I COULD BE A 3 KART OWNER NEXT YEAR. BUT THE ECONOMY WONT LET ME DO THAT. THE NASKART SERIES IS A GREAT PLACE TO CONTINUE YOUR RACING DREAMS. A BUNCH OF VERY GOOD FOLKS IN THE SERIES. LATER. BEANER...............................

Thanks Roy! You are a huge asset to the success of the Naskart series! Best of Luck and keep in touch!

Jim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived