Thanks to the Kruger Race Team!

debwill

Mary Ann asked me to share a "Thank You from Bruce Wright. His son, Jake, races with the Bandoleros.

Bruce and his family were hit hard by the hurricane. Worse than that, on Saturday - during the middle of the hurricane thing - his mother-in-law, who has been living with them for over a year and half, died suddenly!

Upon hearing about the difficulties in the Wright family, Kruger Mothorsports, TSRS #14, donated 25 galloons of fuel to help out during this really tough time.

Since Bruce doesn't have internet service right now, he wanted to send a special thanks to the Kruger Race Team for thier generous donation.

Mary Ann asked me to share a "Thank You from Bruce Wright. His son, Jake, races with the Bandoleros.

Bruce and his family were hit hard by the hurricane. Worse than that, on Saturday - during the middle of the hurricane thing - his mother-in-law, who has been living with them for over a year and half, died suddenly!

Upon hearing about the difficulties in the Wright family, Kruger Mothorsports, TSRS #14, donated 25 galloons of fuel to help out during this really tough time.

Since Bruce doesn't have internet service right now, he wanted to send a special thanks to the Kruger Race Team for thier generous donation.

To all at TXSZ,

I wanted send out a huge thank you to Mary Ann and Deb Will for posting this for us. The Kruger Family really came through! Not only them but the Lewis Family of River City Quarter Midgets aslo drove in from Burnett Texas with Food and more Fuel. You guys touched mine and my families heart. We have all raced raced hard against each other for years and years and to do something like that for me over 180 miles away really hits home. We do have freinds. We owe everyone a huge debt of gratitude. THings here are trying to get to normal most of the power in our area has been restored and I was able to return to work but it is a mess there as well. Groceries are at a minimum but it is getting better. Atleast there is 2 loafs of bread on the shelf instead of none. We are coping with our loss as best we can but truly can not wait until we can crank engines again and go green. My oldest son CHris was able to go back to school but Jake's school is still closed. God bless all of you for all of your prayers and well wishes. Texas racing is made up of the sweetest most caring folks in the world. Having said that once you strap on your helmet "ITS ON" Thanks again to everyone

Bruce, Mary, Chris and Jake

Jake Wright Motorsports

Edited by jwms96