attention roy......

I called Debbie last night. No answer, so I left her a message.

I also sent her an email. asking to have an 8 lap heat race included in the Sept. 27th program.

Their are a lot of classes but our heat race will take les than 7 minutes from the time we get on the track until we exit.

We have had a lot better racing since we started having the heat race availible and we need to try to keep in in our program. It looks as if all the other classes are able to have a heat race or to qualify.

Lets lobby for this change to the schedule.

I called Debbie last night. No answer, so I left her a message.

I also sent her an email. asking to have an 8 lap heat race included in the Sept. 27th program.

Their are a lot of classes but our heat race will take les than 7 minutes from the time we get on the track until we exit.

We have had a lot better racing since we started having the heat race availible and we need to try to keep in in our program. It looks as if all the other classes are able to have a heat race or to qualify.

Lets lobby for this change to the schedule.

SMITTY, I HAVE ALREADY SENT AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THE QUALIFYING RACE BE REINSTATED. FROM WHAT I SEE THEY HAVE OVERLOADED THE SCHEDULE,SO I ASKED THAT WE GIVE UP ONE PRACTICE SESSION,FOR THE HEAT RACE TO BE IN ITS PLACE. WORKING WITH DEBBIE IS MORE BENEFICAL TO USE AT THIS TIME. I ALSO GAVE HER MY PHONE NUMBER. ALL YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW THE RACING WORLD WORKS. I'VE BEEN IN THE RACING WORLD FOR 53 YEARS. THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS. LOBBYING CAN WORK FOR AN AGAINST YOU. WITH ALL THE CLASSES THEY NOW HAVE, WE COULD BE DESOLVED WITH THUNDERHILL. SO JUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON,AN BE THANKFUL WE HAVE THAT TRACK TO RUN ON. DEBBIE DOES ALL SHE CAN DO,AN IS DOING A GREAT JOB WITH HER NEW POSITION. SHE LIKES OUR GROUP AN DOES ALL SHE CAN TO KEEP US ON THE PROGRAM. LATER. BEANER..............................................

Roy,

In my opinion....having the 2 practices and the heat race has only made our racing better at Thunderhill. 1 practice then a heat race doesn't really give you the opportunity to tune and try different setups. I agrre with Smitty...we need to lobby for our heat race as well as our 2 practices....not give up a practice as our heat race. We have proven ourselves to be professional and that the 2 practices and a heat race make our Main a much more exciting race! I have been racing for 23 years...and this is not a short-cut of any kind. So i don't see how you could see it as that...as our class grows stronger and larger. Please Lobby for our Heat race as usual like Smitty is doing...or if you don't feel you can achive this...then let Smitty handle it.

ALL YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW THE RACING WORLD WORKS. I'VE BEEN IN THE RACING WORLD FOR 53 YEARS.

Since we're posting our resumes:

5 time Bobcat Performance Club winner(yearly award),

8 time Top Sales for North America(monthly award),

Qualified Expert with Hand Grenade (ARMY)

Qualified Sharpshooter with M16A1 rifle (ARMY)

Elected Most Leadership Potential (ARMY NCO training)

Longest confirmed Prairie Dog kill (rimfire, 426 yards)

Most DNF's for 2007 NASKARTS season

Most DNS's for 2006 NASKARTS season

Almost forgot.......1978 regional Pinewood Derby Champ!

ALL YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW THE RACING WORLD WORKS. I'VE BEEN IN THE RACING WORLD FOR 53 YEARS.

ive been racing hot wheels, slot cars and even had a r/c dirt car were i won 4 trophies, so i know a little about racing to......ronny

Roy,

In my opinion....having the 2 practices and the heat race has only made our racing better at Thunderhill. 1 practice then a heat race doesn't really give you the opportunity to tune and try different setups. I agrre with Smitty...we need to lobby for our heat race as well as our 2 practices....not give up a practice as our heat race. We have proven ourselves to be professional and that the 2 practices and a heat race make our Main a much more exciting race! I have been racing for 23 years...and this is not a short-cut of any kind. So i don't see how you could see it as that...as our class grows stronger and larger. Please Lobby for our Heat race as usual like Smitty is doing...or if you don't feel you can achive this...then let Smitty handle it.

MIKE, YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT THINGS DON'T ALWAYS WORK THE WAY WE WANT. LIKE I SAID I KNOW HOW THINGS WORK AROUND RACING. SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BEND A LITTLE. AT ONE TIME WE HAD NO PRACTICES,SO I THINK WE SHOULD SHOW A LITTLE PROFESSIONALISM AROUND THE SITUATION. SOMETIMES HAVNG TO MANY CHIEFS AROUND THE CAMPFIRE CREATES CONFUSSION IN THE CAMP. GIVE THAT SOME THOUGHT. I KNOW MY RESPONSIBILITY TO NASKART,AN I INTEND TO EXERCISE IT AS NEEDED. THANKS. BEANER.....................................

BRIAN, YOU FORGOT THAT YOU WERE THE "SNIPE CHAMPION"IN 1987. I READ ABOUT YOU IN THE CAMPERS MANUAL. QUITE A FEAT AT THAT. LATER . BEANER............................

Roy,

MIKE, THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION,I KNOW YOU MEAN WELL,BUT AT THIS TIME ,ITS THE BEST FOR US. I KNOW YOU GET MORE PRACTICE TIME,AN YOU PAY FOR IT ON FRIDAYS, SO YOU SHOULD BE OK SAT NIGHT. PROBABLY NEXT YEAR, WHEN TRAVIS HAS BEEN AT HIS NEW JOB A YEAR, HE CAN BE ABLE TO PRACTICE ON FRIDAYS TO. BUT FOR NOW THATS THE WAY WE HAVE TO DO IT. LETS WORK HARD IN KEEPING IT FUN FOR EVERYONE. SEE YA LATER. BEANER............................................

Runner up to Lyndon Kirk in the 2008 NasKart Points Championship

Archived