ROMCO

blueoval

Chris Davidson is running the full NASCAR Southeast Series schedule and a maybe a limited ROMCO schedule. Greg Davidson is running a limited ROMCO schedule and will also run the big out of state races. I heard Brandon Bendele may run a limited ASA schedule and MAYBE a limited NASCAR Southeast Series schedule. The Brandon one is more of a rumor but I think they may have some credibility.

Jason

Has anybody heard anything about the Lege' brothers making a comeback to the series. Also I'd bet a pretty penny that a ton of 'outsiders will race with the series at 1st TMS race the same weekend as the cup show. With all that talent I bet that race wont be boring this year.

oh yeah my pick for the championship this year:

Eddy Wallace

Did he change his number back to number 5? I seem to remember reading a press release that someone else from H-town was going to be # 55.

i will go with doug hooks for the title. He relxed a little last year to spend more time with his family and didnt focus 100% on racing which i respect him for that, but this year will be different. Doug for championship and Bradley Riethmeyer as back up if doug misses a race or two.

GROWING UP( KELLY GREEN)...I LIKE DOUG & MARK C. ,COLT IS WELL UP TO IT NOW IF HE COULD MAKE THE DATES...BUT MAN I'D LOVE TO SEE JOHN KELLY RUN A FULLSEASON...SOME OF THE BEST STUFF I EVER SAW WAS BY THE 57!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived