FEBRUARY FASCAR MEETING

debwill

Due to the excellent response from our January meeting, we will hold our monthly FASCAR meeting on Saturday, February 28, at 1:00 p.m. at Shoney's located at IH 35 & Walzem Road.

We hope to see even more members, drivers and guests than our last meeting! And, as you might expect, the 2/28/04 meeting will be our last Saturday meeting. Future meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m., so please mark your calendars.

In addition to holding our annual elections, we will be discussing car shows and our plans for the 2004 racing season.

As a side note, please save your appetites for the meeting. We must order at least $40 worth of food and/or drinks to avoid paying a room charge for the reserved area.

Thanks,

Debbie Williams

Secretary/Treasurer

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in for the meeting.... ;)

Also, I may bring my M-Zone Show co-host Ric Clark, who now lives in SA..he's looking to get involved in the local race scene down there...Plus, Ric, Bruce Mabrito and myself are efforting a Racing Radio Show in SA starting in 2005..

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :DB)

• 2 weeks later...

FASCAR MEETING UPDATE!!

FASCAR will be holding their usual Tuesday night meeting tomorrow night February 24th at 7:30 p.m. at the Shoney's located at Loop 410/I-35 and Walzem. We WILL be voting on new officers. All members and potential members are invited to attend.

We WILL still be having the previously scheduled Saturday's meeting on February 28th and will be going over all of the FASCAR's activities for those who could not make the Tuesday night meeting.

Thank you,

Jean Nesser

Corresponding Secretary/Historian

Archived