#17 It's fast and it's for sale

The green Machine is for sale. It competed in last Saturday Nights Houston Motor Sports Park race and was on pace with the leaders until I got it sideways in turn two and lost the draft. It was a drivers error. I got in to hot and hit the back of the kart in front of me and that kicked my back end out. I was able to save it because it handles great.

It has a new motor with all the modifications and its ready to race. All it needs is a driver. Must be over 18 and preferable an older guy like most of us.

The #17 is the newest of all the NasKarts. It has been in storage for 2 years. The #17 has just been completely rebuiltt from the ground up including new brakes, bearings and a much sought after Smitty Built Motor.

Ready to race at the September 20th Thunder Hill Race. First $4,300.00 takes it to the finish line.

(NasKart Girl not included)

post-8407-1221265273_thumb.jpg

We have Clark comming out to test drive the #17 green machine at practice Saturday.

Clark is new to the area and has seen the NasKarts in action at Thunder Hill. He has raced Sprint Cars on dirt and would like to start racing with our group.

I am sure he will be hooked after taking the #17 for a spin. It is fast and it handles well. All it needs is a good driver to run up front.

IF CLARK WILL JUST FOLLOW THE #14 KART, HE WILL DO JUST FINE. I WOULD WELCOME CLARK TO OUR FAMILY, AS I KNOW HOW SPRINT DRIVERS ARE. WE CAN HELP HIM BECOME A CLEAN DRIVER, AS WE ALL TRY TO DO JUST THAT. I HOPE CLARK WILL FIT IN, AS WE WELCOME ANYONE OF AGE TO BECOME A KART OWNER ,AN RACE WITH US. SEE YA TONIGHT. BEANER..........................

Clark

You did a very good job driving the #17 Green Machine in the Main last Saturday night.

It is seldom we see someone new come in and finish as well as you did. We know you have raced a lot in the dirt, but I understand this was your first time on a paved track. I think you will agree, the NasKarts are not as easy to drive as it may seem from the stands. It is fast and furious racing and it takes some practice to get the hang of drafting and the bumping and banging that goes on while racing two and three wide in the pack.

Congratulations on your 6th place finish.

Smitty

WELL PUT SMITTY. CLARK DID A GREAT JOB BEING HIS FIRST ON PAVEMENT. I REMEMBER AN OLD SAYING YEARS AGO, THAT PAVEMENT IS FOR RACING,AN DIRT IS FOR GROWING CORN,ETC. SO CLARK,HOPING YOU WILL BECOME A NASKART FAMILY MEMBER, SO, HERE IS TO YOU,YOU DID A GREAT JOB SAT NIGHT. ENJOYED MEETING YOUR DAD,AN MICHELL ,YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NICE PEOPLE. LATER BEANER...............

The best way to sell something is to make it availible to prospective buyers.

I will have the #17 Green Machine at Thunder Hill on Saturday. Who knows, I may even win with it.

Why not. It has a Smitty Built Motor and will have Smitty himself driving. Could be a winning combination

• 1 month later...

I have just completed a rebuild on the #17 engine., I gave it a few tweeks here and there. I have added the very powerfull Robert Yuras Head with his tricked out valves and porting job. It should be extra fast. All internal parts are lighteded with an EES #1 cam. Lightened fly wheel.

I am taking it to Houston to Race and also to Sell. This is a great kart owned by Allen Robins of San Antonio.

It has the least hours of any of the NasKarts. Comes with an M axel ( Thin wall for more grip )and new Bearings. Breaks have been rebuilt front and rear. New Fuel Tank. Extra gears. Race ready

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is a perfect Christmas present that you can enjoy all year long.

The 2009 NasKart Racing Series will be the best yet. With more races in Houston and Red river, it should be the fastes field ever.

Get it while it's availible. The #10 has already sold and the #17, 11, and 77 will be gone soon. This is the 4th year that NasKart has races on the banked ovals and it is more fun that the law should allow.

Any of the NasKarts that are for sale are excllent buys and they are all race ready. They only need a skilled driver to win.

Call 832-646-1162 for more information.

Archived