Hired gun

Team www.wildwigglyrumplestripkuempel.com has signed veteran driver Jim Mullins for a limited one-race contract. Jim is well respected by fellow drivers and is known for his cheerful attitude and clean driving style. The race will be held at Thunderhill Raceway on Sept 27th. The #10 kart will be aiming for the checkers in hopes of tripping up Lyndon's (Smitty Built Racing) "march to the lead".

Not a good idea Roy. Driving these Karts is a lot more strenus than it looks. Your defibulator might go off and put you head on into the wall. Pus we need you to announce.

HEY, I KNOW I'M GOOD AT ANNOUNCING,BUT I ALSO DO OTHER THINGS. I HAVE A PASSION FOR THE MICROPHONE, AN CALLING WHAT I SEE. I KNOW YOUAL JUST DON'T WANT ME ON THE TRACK. BUT THATS OK. I UNDERSTAND. THEY USED TO GET PARANOID WHEN EARNHART CAME TO THE NASCAR WORLD TOO. LATER. BEANER.......................

We would love to have you on the track and everyone would be thrilled to see you there. I know you can drive from the time you drove my Hot Rod #70 with the cheater motor on the short track and was power sliding it through the high speed turn. You were comming through there in a controled power slide like you were driving a sprint car. That impressed me. It's only that we want to keep you around. NasKart cannot afford to loose it's Grand Leader.

TRAVIS, FORGET THAT. REMEMBER YOU HAVE SIGNED THE CONTRACT FOR ALL OF RACING SEASON 2009. THE NEW "RS" ENGINE WILL BE DEBUED THEN. THERE IS LOTS OF EXCITEMENT ON THE HORIZON FOR 2009. SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUN. JUST REMEMBER THE BEST OF YOUR RACING IS JUST AHEAD OF YOU. "ROAD COURSES" SEE YA LATER. BEANER...........................

Archived