Lyndon Kirk Sweeps NasKarts Southern Swing

Lyndon did what he had to do to have a chance at the NasKarts Points championship. With no drops left and still trailing in the points , Lyndon drove the #20 Smitty Built entry to the winners circle on both the Oval at Houston Motor Sports Park and also at the Road corse at the Gulf Coast Karting Club.

We wern't able to make up much ground though on Brian Kemple, who has had the points lead all year. Everyone new Brian was an oval speciailist with 6 wins under his belt. He threw everyone a curve by almost winning at the road course, comming in 3rd behind Roy Smiths driver and road course specilist, Travis Roberts in the #14 NasKart.

After selling the yellow beast out from under Lyndon and then having carb problems with the new #20 the Orange Crush, Lyndon has won the last four races in a row. To have a chance at catching Brian for the points championship, we'll need to win every race left on the schedule and then hope that Brian has some finishes in the rear of the pack. It should play out to be an exciting ending to what early on looked like a run away by Brian

Congratulations Lyndon on a supurb driving job.

post-8407-1221014616_thumb.jpg

Brian

My main goal this year has been to grow the series by bringing in new faces. I sold the yellow kart to Mike Hackett after Lyndon won three races and came in second twice while driving it.

Now Lyndon is winning in the Orange #20. I think this proves that this is a driving series and not who has the most horse power, although that #20 seems awful fast.

We will race the 20 until the season is over and then it will be for sale unless someone wants to buy it now.

I have the #17 green machine for sale that is just as fast. The difference is it has a driver that is 40 Lbs over weight. Go to the store and pick up a 40lb bag of dog food to understand what that means.

Brian

My main goal this year has been to grow the series by bringing in new faces. I sold the yellow kart to Mike Hackett after Lyndon won three races and came in second twice while driving it.

Now Lyndon is winning in the Orange #20. I think this proves that this is a driving series and not who has the most horse power, although that #20 seems awful fast.

We will race the 20 until the season is over and then it will be for sale unless someone wants to buy it now.

I have the #17 green machine for sale that is just as fast. The difference is it has a driver that is 40 Lbs over weight. Go to the store and pick up a 40lb bag of dog food to understand what that means.

i know its like megans kart when you lift it, its like smittys sitting in the seat holding a 40lb bag of dog food.

With the way our points structure is set up, I thought Brian's lead might be insurmountable, unless he had a bad race. I also thought it was very unlikley that Brian would have a bad race because he has first class equipment and is one of, if not the best driver in the NasKart Series. He showed everyone he was a force on the road course in Houston as well as on the ovals.

Now that he has Hired a Rookie (Jim Mullins) who has only been driving for a short time. and has very little experance because of prior family commitments on race days, we will have a real shot at the championship.

With the way our points structure is set up, I thought Brian's lead might be insurmountable, unless he had a bad race. I also thought it was very unlikley that Brian would have a bad race because he has first class equipment and is one of, if not the best driver in the NasKart Series. He showed everyone he was a force on the road course in Houston as well as on the ovals.

Thanks for the compliments...........

Now that he has Hired a Rookie (Jim Mullins) who has only been driving for a short time. and has very little experance because of prior family commitments on race days, we will have a real shot at the championship.

Careful who you call a "Rookie". He has a better record than you do, with slower equipment. I'm honored that he agreed to drive for me.

Careful who you call a "Rookie". He has a better record than you do, with slower equipment. I'm honored that he agreed to drive for me.

Lyndon and I are honored also.

His equipment is not slow. He is running a Roy Smith Built, Power House Motor. You can't get any better than that

Archived