Thanks to all HMP limited modifieds

rollercam

Would like to thank everyones participation in a very successful night for the Limited Modifieds return to the asphalt @ Houston Motorsports Park. The entire staff couldn't have made the drivers, owners, crews, friends and families feel more welcomed. A extra special thanks goes to Graham Baker, John and Sarah Mandabach for making it such a pleasurable first time experience for those that have never run on asphalt.

We will be hosting another race in the very near future, I will be contacting those that participated and will be having updates soon.

Thanks again to all involved, and feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions 713-894-3748, Brad Dixon

My broher and I was at the 105 track and about 4 drivers came and started scratch after running at HMP.They were telling all the other limited drivers how much fun they had running asphalt and how much they were looking forward to the next show.I tried my best to talk my brother into giving the asphalt a try last saturday.After hearing the other drivers rave about HMP and how well they were treated I think he will be good to go on the next race!!!!!!