MEETING

BRIAN,BRING YOUR SON WITH YOU. I GUESS I SHOULD EXPLAIN WHAT THE MEETING IS FOR. WE NEED TO GET THE SIGNATURES OF ALL THOSE WHO ARE GONNA KEEP THEIR KART AT THE RENTED SPACE. ALSO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE IT IS, WE NEED TO DISCUSS WHAT TO DO WITH THE CORPUS TRIP. I FOR ONE WOULD RATHER GO TO HOUSTON AGAIN,AN HOPEFULLY MORE OF YOU CAN PLAN TO GO THIS TIME. WE HAD A GREAT TIME THERE AN SOME MISSED OUT. AS FOR THE BUILDING ,THE "NEW HOME' OF THE NASKART SERIES,GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT,WE NEED ALL OF YOU TO HELP OUT WITH THE EXPENSE. THIS WE WILL DISCUSS ALSO. I WISH THAT ALL OF YOU GUYS WOULD KEEP YOUR KARTS AT THE THIS PLACE. IT IS A VERY NICE BUILDING WITH LOTS OF SPACE. PLEASE GIVE IT SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT. SEE YA THURSDAY NIGHT. LATER BEANER...........................

Tonight is the night

Please don't forget the meeting. Lets everyone try to be there by 7:30. It was going to be at 7 but some may not be able to make it that soon.

We need to discuss schedule changes for the rest of this season and also get some imput from everyone about the schedule for next year.

Archived