RIM GUARDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

We will have the new rim guards at the track this evening....see Smitty or Mike....thinking they will be $30.00 a set. Lets see...$30.00 for a set of rim guards...or $70.00 to $80.00 for 1 rim....hhhmmmm?!?!?! Do the math.....Nick or Robert....not trying to sell anything to make money...trying to save all.... from expensive rims...please do not delete this post. Have not broken a rim since i installed mine at the start of last year!

thanks

mike steinman

We will have the new rim guards at the track this evening....see Smitty or Mike....thinking they will be $30.00 a set. Lets see...$30.00 for a set of rim guards...or $70.00 to $80.00 for 1 rim....hhhmmmm?!?!?! Do the math.....Nick or Robert....not trying to sell anything to make money...trying to save all.... from expensive rims...please do not delete this post. Have not broken a rim since i installed mine at the start of last year!

thanks

mike steinman

MIKE, THAT IS VERY TRUE. I HAVE YET TO BUY A RIM IN 3 YEARS. SO, EVERYONE BE AT THE TRACK,IRON ROCK, THURSDAY NIGHT AS WE HAVE A CALLED MEETING ANY WAY. SEPT 11TH. 7:PM. SEE YA THERE. LATER, BEANER.............................

Archived