strongmotor

after falling of the pace in the points chase due to a slow motor, im starting to look at next year should i go with ees, smitty built or rs racing......smitty builts been dominating lately, peppers 2nd place finish ees looks damn fast,

RS motors finished 4th and 7th .....smitty finished 1st and 3rd...RS has built his new motor and will dayview it at houston.............I will decide after the season....my sponsor will pay what ever it take to dominate like

we did at the first of the season.........................Ronny

after falling of the pace in the points chase due to a slow motor, im starting to look at next year should i go with ees, smitty built or rs racing......smitty builts been dominating lately, peppers 2nd place finish ees looks damn fast,

RS motors finished 4th and 7th .....smitty finished 1st and 3rd...RS has built his new motor and will dayview it at houston.............I will decide after the season....my sponsor will pay what ever it take to dominate like

we did at the first of the season.........................Ronny

Ronny

Smitty Built Motors finished 1,2,3, at Thunder Hill

Peppers motor is a Smitty Built Motor. It was originaly an EES that he paid $1,8000.00 for and waited 2 months to get. It never ran correctly.

When we pulled it apart, we found a kiddy kart cam in it, plus the cylinder was out of round. Now that he has switched to Smitty Built Motors, he is fast again.

Your motor isn't slow. It is the jetting. When we pracitce in the heat of the day and race at night , it is dificult to keep up on the jetting. You need a dial-a-jet. I had the same delima on the #17. It was fast during the heat of the day and fell of at night. I was running a dial-a-jet, although since the motor was still in the break in stage, I didn't want to lean it out during the race.

Buying a dial-a-jet is cheaper than a new motor. Megan will need to step up and learn how to use it. I think she has the race experance now to introduce something new as a tuning tool she can use.

Smitty

Archived