#20 Orange crush wins at Thunder Hill

Lyndon Kirk has returned to his winning ways with his win last Saturday night at Thuinder Hill. His comment was, this is the strongest motor I have had yet.

He is chipping away at the points leaders one race at a time. He is looking forward to next week in Houston where he plans to continue his winning streak.

Since Lyndon was brought on board to drive the Smitty Built and owned #20 he has given the front runners something to worry about.

Brian Kempel, Mile Steinman and Roy Smith, with his driver Travis Roberts are feeling the heat (one , two , three in the points) All of them have either put on Fresh motors or are in the process of rebuilding their motors.

Keep up the good driving Lyndon, You have them in your sights

CONGRADULATION MIKE AN PEPPER. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH GETTING SOME GOOD RACING EXPERIENCE. WE AT THE FRONT WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES IN THE MIX. BOTH OF YOU WERE GO0D LEAGUE RACERS,SO ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME AN PRACTICE THAT YOU WILL BE UP IN THE FRONT WITH THE ELITE. NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE A REALLY EXCITING TIME WITH THE "NEW" RS RACING ENGINES. I HOPE EVERYONE JOINS US AT THE NEW COMPLEX,AN WE WILL HAVE A NICE NEW NASKART,HOME. I FEEL FOR CHRIS TERRY,AS HE DROVE HIS HEART OUT,JUST TO MAKE A MISTAKE AN GIVE SATURDAY NIGHTS RACE TO SECOND PLACE LYNDON KIRK,BUT THATS JUST A RACING MISTAKE,WE ALL HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO THAT ASPECT,OR WORSE. CHRIS, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HOUSTON SAT. LATER. BEANER.................................

Congrats Lyndon and Smitty Built Motors! Saturday's race was the most competitive one I've raced, yet. Usually 20 laps is enough for things to sort out, but I was wishing for another 10 or so that night!

Congrats to Smitty, Mike #1 and Chris for setting the new benchmark record lap of 17.36. That's FAST! That's an average speed of 78.8 mph! There is no duct tape on any of these karts....just an observation.

Bummer about Chris. At times, I've been mistaken as to what lap it is, also.

CONGRADULATION MIKE AN PEPPER. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH GETTING SOME GOOD RACING EXPERIENCE. WE AT THE FRONT WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES IN THE MIX. BOTH OF YOU WERE GO0D LEAGUE RACERS,SO ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME AN PRACTICE THAT YOU WILL BE UP IN THE FRONT WITH THE ELITE. NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE A REALLY EXCITING TIME WITH THE "NEW" RS RACING ENGINES. I HOPE EVERYONE JOINS US AT THE NEW COMPLEX,AN WE WILL HAVE A NICE NEW NASKART,HOME. I FEEL FOR CHRIS TERRY,AS HE DROVE HIS HEART OUT,JUST TO MAKE A MISTAKE AN GIVE SATURDAY NIGHTS RACE TO SECOND PLACE LYNDON KIRK,BUT THATS JUST A RACING MISTAKE,WE ALL HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO THAT ASPECT,OR WORSE. CHRIS, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HOUSTON SAT. LATER. BEANER.................................

Roy

You missed the topic by one. The post to congratulate Steve and Mike is above this one.

This post is to congratulate Lydnon for the win.

If you were to say congratulations to Lyndon, it would show good sportsmanship.

Roy

You missed the topic by one. The post to congratulate Steve and Mike is above this one.

congratz lyndon.

hey its megan

whos all riding with who this weekend?

me and my dad need to car pool with someone.

if anyone has room.

call me or my dad

if you dont have my number call and ask mike steinman or smitty

or call my dad and roys house

Roy

SORRY, I WAS KILLING 2 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. LYNDON AN I GO WAY BACK, HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I THINK. ANY WAY,LYNDON,CONGRADS TO YOU ON THE WIN. LATER. BEANER...........................

Archived