Texas World Speedway

Ran TWS this weekend. What a blast. Full throttle through every turn but two. 110 mph in a draft. The showing was good in all classes but super kart. I had some kart issues, but nothing held me down too much. The racing was super close. Tag Heavy has a 4 way photo finish on sunday. We had a 7 kart draft running for 8 laps. Super fun. I wish ya'll's karts could handle this place. But, one lap here is like 8 at thunderhill.

post-3390-1219698775_thumb.jpg

The start!

post-3390-1219698789_thumb.jpg

This new helmet is the best money I have ever spent in my life. It doesnt buffet, its so darn comfortable and really well vented. Plus..it looks killer :)

Laters!

I wish ya'll's karts could handle this place.

This new helmet is the best money I have ever spent in my life. It doesnt buffet, its so darn comfortable and really well vented. Plus..it looks killer :)

If I remember right, it was you, who couldn't hang with us. :o

Your new helmet looks gay! ;) With all the marks on your front bumper, you'd think you were still driving a NASKART.

ROBERT, LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN. LOOKS LIKE 17 KARTS IN THE RACE,WAS THAT JUST A HEAT,OR FINAL RACE? LATER. BEANER...............................

We do two full races, its quite different than the way other kart races are done.

We ran the 2.8 mile road course. Its full on fast.

Duct tape is covering my mychron beacon. For some reason the officials couldn't make up their mind where to put the timing beacon, so we kept having to switch back and forth...and mine isnt velcro'd.

Yes brian, my front bumper is beat pretty hard. I got into some incedent's at the last sprint race. We had a rookie reign havoc on about 3 karts. I got caught under another kart, thus, a black front bumper. Calling my helmet gay is rude, they are my sponsor.

Archived