Trey Mitchell makes PASS South debut this Saturday

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tex Motorsports Marketing

www.texmotorsports.com

Trey Mitchell to make 2008 PASS South Series debut at Caraway Speedway

Wimberley, TX (8/25/08) - Just a week after his birthday, Trey Mitchell, the now nineteen-year-old Texas native who currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, will make his PASS South Super late Model series debut on August 30th at the Caraway Speedway in the Piedmont Pride 125. After competing in the startup ASA Southeast Asphalt tour earlier in the year along with several starts at the far off South Alabama Speedway throughout the year, Trey feels that the PASS South series will be the right fit to finish out the 2008 season.

“It’s going to be awesome to run with the PASS South guys at Caraway. I have heard so many good things about the series and the competition level of the drivers pretty much speaks for itself. We plan to run as many races as we can with PASS between now and the end of the year just for the simple fact that I need as much seat time as possible. What better way to get it than going up against the best drivers in the Southeast and there’s no doubt that PASS can deliver that,” explained an excited Trey Mitchell.

While Mitchell may have his work cut out for him to reach victory lane, he will have a former PASS South series event winner in Freddie Query to setup his unsponsored #47 machine with fellow Texas native and racer Colt James call the shots at the track. With Query’s knowledge of what it takes to get the job done in PASS series competition mixed with James’ desire to win Mitchell’s ride should be a potent one.

“It’s going to be pretty cool to bring Freddie back to the PASS series. I know he’s had some success in the series so hopefully some of it will rub off on me. Unfortunately, Freddie won’t be able to be at Caraway but Colt (James) will be just as good an asset come race day. I’ve never been to Caraway before but we plan on doing some testing in the next week or two. I’m just looking forward to getting back behind the wheel and putting together a solid finish,” Mitchell said.

For more information on public relations issues and sponsorship opportunities with Trey Mitchell Racing team visit his website at www.treymitchellracing.com and www.sponsortrey.com or contact Chris Ragle with Tex Motorsports Marketing at 704-706-3666 or by email at cragle02@yahoo.com.

Race Day Info:

August 30th, 2008

PASS South Piedmont Pride 125

Practice: 4:30-6:15pm

Qualifying: 7pm

Race: 8pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tex Motorsports Marketing

www.texmotorsports.com

Trey Mitchell to make 2008 PASS South Series debut at Caraway Speedway

Wimberley, TX (8/25/08) - Just a week after his birthday, Trey Mitchell, the now nineteen-year-old Texas native who currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, will make his PASS South Super late Model series debut on August 30th at the Caraway Speedway in the Piedmont Pride 125. After competing in the startup ASA Southeast Asphalt tour earlier in the year along with several starts at the far off South Alabama Speedway throughout the year, Trey feels that the PASS South series will be the right fit to finish out the 2008 season.

“It’s going to be awesome to run with the PASS South guys at Caraway. I have heard so many good things about the series and the competition level of the drivers pretty much speaks for itself. We plan to run as many races as we can with PASS between now and the end of the year just for the simple fact that I need as much seat time as possible. What better way to get it than going up against the best drivers in the Southeast and there’s no doubt that PASS can deliver that,” explained an excited Trey Mitchell.

While Mitchell may have his work cut out for him to reach victory lane, he will have a former PASS South series event winner in Freddie Query to setup his unsponsored #47 machine with fellow Texas native and racer Colt James call the shots at the track. With Query’s knowledge of what it takes to get the job done in PASS series competition mixed with James’ desire to win Mitchell’s ride should be a potent one.

“It’s going to be pretty cool to bring Freddie back to the PASS series. I know he’s had some success in the series so hopefully some of it will rub off on me. Unfortunately, Freddie won’t be able to be at Caraway but Colt (James) will be just as good an asset come race day. I’ve never been to Caraway before but we plan on doing some testing in the next week or two. I’m just looking forward to getting back behind the wheel and putting together a solid finish,” Mitchell said.

For more information on public relations issues and sponsorship opportunities with Trey Mitchell Racing team visit his website at www.treymitchellracing.com and www.sponsortrey.com or contact Chris Ragle with Tex Motorsports Marketing at 704-706-3666 or by email at cragle02@yahoo.com.

Race Day Info:

August 30th, 2008

PASS South Piedmont Pride 125

Practice: 4:30-6:15pm

Qualifying: 7pm

Race: 8pm