Racer Update

I hope this an ok post to make since since we raced against alot of you in karting

The new points totals are in for the Allison series . With the current totals Ex SWRC karter

Morgan Le Baron is currently second in points in the Allison Short track series and is currently 4 points out of first place. We have 3 more short track races left this year to try and catch 1st place.

Keep your fingers crossed

Kim Le Baron

Thank you all that support me, Im having a blast running the Allison for a year and running TSRS next year.

All your support is what drives me to do good.

Thanks yall who support me!!

Morgan Le Baron

#9 allison legacy

# xxx legends car

As of last race we are 3rd over all in the Super Series and second in the oval championship just 6 points out of first .And for a new Crew chief for next year we are talking to people. My dad is the best go kart tuner in Texas and he could make a sprint car do wonders. But as he says "im lost when it comes to pavement". ANY TAKERS lol :D

As of last race we are 3rd over all in the Super Series and second in the oval championship just 6 points out of first .And for a new Crew chief for next year we are talking to people. My dad is the best go kart tuner in Texas and he could make a sprint car do wonders. But as he says "im lost when it comes to pavement". ANY TAKERS lol :D

hey im just kidding morgans a damn good driver you have to push it to the limit to win sometimes, good luck with the rest of the legacy series......ronny ps..ask mr. krueger for some tips on setup

Archived