Check out this motley bunch

Truck99

Chase, we are going to have one the badist quick change rear end's made soon. Thank's Jason Ray and Frankland Racing Supply!!!!

Frankland, wow, seeing it done was interesting...hundred's of race ready q/c rear's is something to see.

Gunnar.

Edited by STAGGER77

This made me a bit homesick. Started watching the races in the Western PA area back in the late 40s and early 50s. Jennerstown is a newer track that I am not that familiar with but if I were still up that way that would be a regular visit for me. Great pics. A friend of mine is the track announcer there. Walt Wimer, a legend in race lore for that area and Eastern Ohio.

A friend of mine is the track announcer there. Walt Wimer, a legend in race lore for that area and Eastern Ohio.

He was great. Makes sure he knows all about each driver. He did in-car driver intros and told interesting points about each driver including Jason who he had found out in advance where he was from, what he had raced and what he did for a living.

Interesting guy.

Jennerstown is a newer track that I am not that familiar with but if I were still up that way that would be a regular visit for me.

Actually, Jennerstown is one of the oldest tracks in the US. It opened in the 1920's as a dirt track and was paved in 1996. The stands hold about 8000 - 10000 (very modern) because of Hooters ProCup and other big race events held there.