Thank You

bigfat

Bristol race is just starting on Classic. Kick ASS!!!!

Nice brain fart 88. How did he not know that was illegal??

Casey Mears "That wasn't Clear. God Dang it!!!". ha ha ha. That was awesome. Clint Bowyer "Michael Waltrip is the worst driver ever in NASCAR" ha ha ha.

Kinda looked like if Waltrip woulda got back in the gas that the 9 wouldn't have gotten so torn up.

I vaguely remember seeing someone at Denny's, ha ha. How am I gonna back off them when they follow me outside. :lol:;)

I vaguely remember seeing someone at Denny's, ha ha. How am I gonna back off them when they follow me outside. :lol:;)

Pay the check Jody and they would not chase you outside. :D

;)

ha ha ha. I'm an official NASCAR 99 fan. Spun his candy ass out.. ha ha ha. Busch is a hell of a driver but needs to use some of those pins from his bro's ears to pin that yap shut.

MR EDWARDS B) "I kept asking myself, would he do it to me? He would have, he's done it before.."" Ha ha ha. :P

MR EDWARDS B) "I kept asking myself, would he do it to me? He would have, he's done it before.."" Ha ha ha. :P

He told the flat-out truth. More and more of these guys are going to start thinking about that when it comes to Kyle.

There's no denying that Kyle is good and the team has their stuff together, but that doesn't take away from his personality.

Very true Chase, and his personality doesn't take away from his driving. 18 tried to do exactly what 99 did to him but he didn't have the car to pull it off. I'm so glad they aired that. I didn't get to see it last night.

Cmon Aaron,

You know that them girls where on me like white on rice.

Pimps threat, out

Archived