Limited Modified Meeting

rollercam

On 8-29-08 @ 8:00p.m. we will be having a meeting regarding Limited Modifieds at Houston Motorsports Park. All interested parties are encouraged to attend. All input from drivers and car owners will be welcomed. If you want to bring your Limited Modified to practice you may do so free of charge, compliments of United Transport. Practice is from 6p.m. to 10p.m.. Any one coming to HMP on 8-29-08 in reference to the limiteds will get in free but must sign a sheet at the front booth. Thanks, Brad Dixon

I'll be there in spirit, but I dont think I will actually be able to attend. Can you tell us a little of what the meeting is going to cover?

I was looking at the HMP schedule and didnt see the limiteds on it at all, are they going to run just this one race or the remainder of the season?

I'll be there in spirit, but I dont think I will actually be able to attend. Can you tell us a little of what the meeting is going to cover?

I was looking at the HMP schedule and didnt see the limiteds on it at all, are they going to run just this one race or the remainder of the season?

The limited modifieds are on the schedule for September 6th on the website. If there is enough interest among the many drivers, HMP will gladly add them to the schedule for as many races as the limited modified group would like. It really is in the hands of the drivers and Brad Dixon. HMP welcomes the limited modifieds and hope that everyone will support Brad's efforts!

How did the meeting and the practice go las night?

I know I had a blast for my first time on Asphalt, still need to brush some of the dirt out of me. In my opinion, the meeting went well, Brad laid everything out there, black and white, this is how it is going to be, but with a realistic view. I hope we can get this, and keep it, going.

Are you still planning on making the trip Saturday?

Scoot

I know I had a blast for my first time on Asphalt, still need to brush some of the dirt out of me. In my opinion, the meeting went well, Brad laid everything out there, black and white, this is how it is going to be, but with a realistic view. I hope we can get this, and keep it, going.

Are you still planning on making the trip Saturday?

Scoot

I still plan on coming :D took mine out to THR last night and had a blast.