September 6th - FREE NIGHT

If they only charge 5 bucks for an admission ticket at every race then I will agree also that is a good deal even having to pay 5 bucks to park.............Is this what they usually charge every week?..........A couple of weeks ago when I went up to Birmingham Int. Raceway for a race I paid 20 bucks for a ticket but no parking fee. B.I.R. charges 20 bucks for an adult ticket at all of their shows.

You cannot beat these prices. This is cheaper than going out to a movie. South Alabama Speedway down in OPP does this several times during the year and it is very popular with the fans..........I hope when Montgomery Speedway gets opened back up that they will do this several times to get all of the local fans back out to the track................Very good promotion gimmick............I have a friend that has been to Houston Motorsports Park several times and he says this is a very fine racing facility.