driver 07 speaks up

THIS IS MEGAN DRIVER OF THE #07

THIS IS ABOUT THE RACE 2 WEEKS AGO WHICH INVOLVED ME,MIKE BELL,AND MARTY KREISS

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MARTY TURNED HIS WHEEL TO THE RIGHT CONSIDERING THERE WAS ALL LEFT HAND TURNS.EVERYONE IS SAYING HE WAS LOOSE.WELL IF HE WAS LOOSE HE HAD ENOUGH ROOM TO SAVE IT.I FELT HIM MAKE CONTACT WITH THE SIDE OF MY KART AND I FELT HIM DRIVE ME UP THE TRACK HE KEPT PUSHING UNTIL I FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH MIKE BEL LWHICH SAVED ME FROM GOING INTO THE DIRT.MARTY SHOULD HAVE NEVERR MADE CONTACT WITH ME I GAVE HIM ENOUGH ROOM TO GET ME ON THE INSIDE.WHICH NEVER HAPPENS CONSIDERING IM THE INSIDE LINE QUEEN.I FEEL BAD FOR MIKE BELL CAUSE HE WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME.IVE WATCHED THE VIDEO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND I NOTICED MARTY WAS TRYING TO KNOCK ME LOOSE RIGHT AFTER THE GREEN FLAG WAS OUT.IM VERY UNHAPPY THAT NO ONE IS TAKING ACTION ON THIS.I LOST 11 POINTS AND SPENT 100 DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS SO CALLED "ACCIDENT" IM TIRED OF FEELING LIKE IM JUST ANOTHER BUG ON THE WINDSHEILD.AND I WILL MENTION THIS TOPIC AT THE NEXT DRIVERS MEETING.

Megan, I to have studied this video,over 10 times. I have come to the conclusion,that Marty was in the right place,he was inside of you ,actually a little ahead of you. I think he got caught up in the rumble strips,an in his attempt to free himself,he inadvertinly turned to the right to correct himself. I do not think he intentionaly tried to wreck you,or in that case Mike Bell either. things like this happen in racing. An I know you are a very good driver,an enjoy racing,but you need to get over this. Nothing is gonna change as the board has made its final decision. Sorry you feel like this,but as your grampa, let me tell you ,I have many years of racing,probably more than all you drivers comboned, an I know that this will work out for the best,an you can continue to be the best driver you can be. Thunderhill has always been a hard track to conquire. That turn 3 is so weird, an the line is so critical to make,it can happen to anyone at any time. I gotta run now, I love ya. Grampa. Beaner..................................

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MARTY TURNED HIS WHEEL TO THE RIGHT CONSIDERING THERE WAS ALL LEFT HAND TURNS.EVERYONE IS SAYING HE WAS LOOSE.WELL IF HE WAS LOOSE HE HAD ENOUGH ROOM TO SAVE IT.I FELT HIM MAKE CONTACT WITH THE SIDE OF MY KART AND I FELT HIM DRIVE ME UP THE TRACK HE KEPT PUSHING UNTIL I FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH MIKE BEL LWHICH SAVED ME FROM GOING INTO THE DIRT.MARTY SHOULD HAVE NEVERR MADE CONTACT WITH ME I GAVE HIM ENOUGH ROOM TO GET ME ON THE INSIDE.WHICH NEVER HAPPENS CONSIDERING IM THE INSIDE LINE QUEEN.I FEEL BAD FOR MIKE BELL CAUSE HE WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME.IVE WATCHED THE VIDEO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND I NOTICED MARTY WAS TRYING TO KNOCK ME LOOSE RIGHT AFTER THE GREEN FLAG WAS OUT.IM VERY UNHAPPY THAT NO ONE IS TAKING ACTION ON THIS.I LOST 11 POINTS AND SPENT 100 DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS SO CALLED "ACCIDENT" IM TIRED OF FEELING LIKE IM JUST ANOTHER BUG ON THE WINDSHEILD.AND I WILL MENTION THIS TOPIC AT THE NEXT DRIVERS MEETING.

I know how it feels to be taken out of contention by another driver. I don't think Marty did it intentionally, though. Part of racing is studying the other drivers and learning where on the track you can pass them. Everyone has learned not to pass Kelly on the outside while in a turn. She usually drives too hard into the turn and drives up the track. Smitty and I have learned that Marty and Chris might not be able to hold the bottom when cars are on the outside in turns 3 and 4. It could be an aero situation that upsets their karts.

Anyway, it's no different than driving on public roads. If you have the right-of-way and another car is sliding through a stop sign due to rain, are you gonna go ahead and put yourself in front of that car just because you have the "right" to be there?

I'm not saying you're responsible, just know that accidents happen. Learn from the situation and turn it into a positive in the next race. You're a great driver and I know that I can attempt to pass you on the outside anytime.

I know how it feels to be taken out of contention by another driver. I don't think Marty did it intentionally, though. Part of racing is studying the other drivers and learning where on the track you can pass them. Everyone has learned not to pass Kelly on the outside while in a turn. She usually drives too hard into the turn and drives up the track. Smitty and I have learned that Marty and Chris might not be able to hold the bottom when cars are on the outside in turns 3 and 4. It could be an aero situation that upsets their karts.

Anyway, it's no different than driving on public roads. If you have the right-of-way and another car is sliding through a stop sign due to rain, are you gonna go ahead and put yourself in front of that car just because you have the "right" to be there?

I'm not saying you're responsible, just know that accidents happen. Learn from the situation and turn it into a positive in the next race. You're a great driver and I know that I can attempt to pass you on the outside anytime.

THANK YOU BRIAN, WELL PUT,SHE WILL BE EVEN A MUCH BETTER RACER AS TIME GOES ON. BEANER..............

yeah you may be right brian.we used to battle it out :) i miss that! i know i learn something new every race. different situations happen. and it only makes me stronger, but steinman, my dad and i heard a remark after the race that will set the story a complete different path.im not going to say it on here.im not much of a drama liker.but i am looking forward to the next race. we only have 3 races left at thunderhill and i am itching really bad for a win.that would be cool for a GIRLLL to win. lol.

well sorry to stir up stuff. but sometimes you have to speak up when you feel something

i love ALL you guys. even if yall do make me MADDDD

lmao

;]

Be lucky you're racing karts. That little accident is normally around $1,000-$2,000 in car racing, thats considering just fenders and maybe some supports got banged up.

Wait whats going on in here.... a family hug?

well i know how expensive it is all my friends race tsrs and street stocks my boyfriend has a thunderstock.

and i am very luckyy. its always been my dream to race. and im glad i got the chance.

AND YES IT IS A FAMILY HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE JEALOUSSS!!!!!!!

HAHA

Be lucky you're racing karts. That little accident is normally around $1,000-$2,000 in car racing, thats considering just fenders and maybe some supports got banged up.

well i know how expensive it is all my friends race tsrs and street stocks my boyfriend has a thunderstock.

and i am very luckyy. its always been my dream to race. and im glad i got the chance.

HAHA

Megan, Jim here! glad no one was hurt. I agree the Brian! You are a very good driver, I have raced side by side with you in the turns and never had any incident... Chalk this up as a learning experience and move on! You are a great driver! Best of Luck!

Jim

my boyfriend has a thunderstock

Boyfriend? Has your NASKARTS family approved this guy?

hahaha i dont know yet.i hope that yall will!!!! he will be there the 30th i will introduce yall to him.

most of yall have already met him. he raced kellys kart a couple races back. his name is mason teague

he drives the #16 t-stock

HAHA

Megan, Jim here! glad no one was hurt. I agree the Brian! You are a very good driver, I have raced side by side with you in the turns and never had any incident... Chalk this up as a learning experience and move on! You are a great driver! Best of Luck!

Jim

thanks jim. i like to her people say positive things about my driving

it deffinatly boosts some confidence

that means a lot to me.

you have improved also!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived