Wanted-Used nose piece

Last night the yellow beast began it's new makeover. Started pulling the skin (smitty tape) off....AAAhhh..it was scary what was underneath guys!!. Turns out unless I duct tape the nose piece again I will have NO aero. So I was wondering if anyone had a used nose piece (without holes and missing rub strips) laying around or knew where I might get one. Thanks :wacko:

MIKE, DUCT TAPE DOES WONDERS. SPECIALLY IN COLORS. CHECK MY KART, ALL THE UNDERSIDE IS DUCT TAPED FOR AERO PERFECTION. YOU MAY HAVE TO BUY A NEW NOSE PIECE,AS I SAID EARLIER,I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ONE AROUND. HOWEVER SMITTY MAY HAVE A GOOD ONE HE KEEPS INSTEAD OF SELLING WITH THE KARTS. JOKE,JOKE. SEE YA LATER,HAVE A NICE DAY BRIAN. BEANER.................

MIKE. IF I WERE YOU,I WOULD GET SOME EPOXY AN FIBERGLASS SHEETING,AN REPAIR IT THAT WAY. THOSE NOSE PIECES COST $179 ,AN THE SEASON IS OVER HALF OVER. THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO, THEN NEXT SEASON MAYBE GET A NEW NOSE. I THINK YOU CAN DO A GREAT JOB WITH THE FIBERGLASS,AN YES YOU CAN PAINT IT TO. THATS MY OPIONION. ANY WAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. LATER BEANER...............

The body work was perfect until Jim Mullins slammed me into the wall on the road course. I had to buy a new stearing shaft and silencer blocks. Plus a new roll of duct tape.

Thanks again Jim

YEAH, I HAD A PERFECT BODY TO ,UNTIL I GOT OLDER. ITS JUST THE WAY LIFE GOES. LATER. BEANER....... OH, I'LL BE AT THE TRACK TOMORROW AT 12 NOON,HAVE A GROUP OF 15 GUYS COMING TO HEAT RACE. CHECK WITH THAT PERSON ON THE BUILDING,LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO GO LOOK TOMORROW AFTER I GET FINISHED, LATER BEANER...........................