thunderhill

go to thunderhill an see the pics of sat night racing. several are on the rumble strips,an several are not use ing tunnel vision. shows left front wheel turning down on #6 kart. we need to watch the video ASAP,an make a definite decision. later. beaner.............................

an several are not using tunnel vision.

what is that supposed to mean?

Beaner thinks tunel vision means looking ahead

Or, does he mean to say "several are not using peripheral vision". Pepper could have thought he was clear of the #6 car.....happens all the time in NASCAR.

Those are great shots of Evel Knievel jumping Pepper's kart. Too bad there is no video of the heat race.

Humans have an almost 180-degree forward-facing field of view, while some birds have a complete or nearly-complete 360-degree field of view. In addition the vertical range oIn medical terms, tunnel vision is the loss of peripheral vision with retention of central vision, resulting in a constricted circular tunnel-like field of vision.[2]

Tunnel vision can be caused by:

Blood Loss

Alcohol consumption causes tunnel vision [1]. In addition, the vision becomes blurred or double since eye muscles lose their precision causing them to be unable to focus on the same object. .

go to thunderhill an see the pics of sat night racing. several are on the rumble strips,an several are not use ing tunnel vision. shows left front wheel turning down on #6 kart. we need to watch the video ASAP,an make a definite decision. later. beaner.............................

Did anyone notice the yellow car passing that mess(in the pictures). There was a reason I was way outside of it. Before it got started I was trying to decide who to draft behind :lol: ....next thing I know it looked like two pitbulls goin at it!! That's when I said to myself "Im outta here" I wasn't about to scratch my new duct tape paint scheme.

:D

Humans have an almost 180-degree forward-facing field of view, while some birds have a complete or nearly-complete 360-degree field of view. In addition the vertical range oIn medical terms, tunnel vision is the loss of peripheral vision with retention of central vision, resulting in a constricted circular tunnel-like field of vision.[2]

Tunnel vision can be caused by:

Blood Loss

Alcohol consumption causes tunnel vision [1]. In addition, the vision becomes blurred or double since eye muscles lose their precision causing them to be unable to focus on the same object. .

WELL PUT RONNY, LOOKING AT THE PICS,SEVERAL HAVE BEEN ON SOMETHING, AS FOR THE DEFINITION,CHRIS AND PEPPER BOTH HAVE "TUNNEL" VISION. SEVERAL DON'T KNOW WHAT RUMBLE STRIPS ARE EITHER. HUMMMM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEOS. WITH THIS 3 WEEKS OF NO RACING,I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO TUNE UP THEIR KARTS, AN CLEAN THEM, AS WELL AS THEIR ROLL AROUND. CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR,MAN ITS GONNA BE SUCH A BLAST. JUST HAVING WAY TO MUCH FUN..LATER. BEANER......................................... :

Ronny

You hit the nail on the head. You too Beaner.

We are going to need to practice looking left then right as a group before each race. Practice makes perfect. We are having to many incidents.

I spoke to Brian. He has the video. He said the incident between Marty and Megan looked like a racing incident. Viedo did't show anyone blatantly causing the crash.

I will get it from him in the morning and we can look at it at Iron Rock. I will be there about 6:00PM. Pepper has a lap top we can play it on.

• 2 weeks later...
Ronny

You hit the nail on the head. You too Beaner.

We are going to need to practice looking left then right as a group before each race. Practice makes perfect. We are having to many incidents.

I spoke to Brian. He has the video. He said the incident between Marty and Megan looked like a racing incident. Viedo did't show anyone blatantly causing the crash.

I will get it from him in the morning and we can look at it at Iron Rock. I will be there about 6:00PM. Pepper has a lap top we can play it on.

I cant WAIT till the drivers meeting.

everyone is titled to their own opinion.

but me and a couple other people know the truth.

lets just say i just cant wait to get on the track again.

maybe this time i can FINISH.

maybe even find a fast drafting partner

I cant WAIT till the drivers meeting.

everyone is titled to their own opinion.

but me and a couple other people know the truth.

lets just say i just cant wait to get on the track again.

maybe this time i can FINISH.

maybe even find a fast drafting partner

You may even win. You have a very good handling kart and a strong Smitty Built Motor and you are an exclent driver. That all equals a win

You may even win. You have a very good handling kart and a strong Smitty Built Motor and you are an exclent driver. That all equals a win

i dont know what my chances are but that would deffinatly be amazing to win.

thanks smitty :))))

(like pepper and kevin sure make a great team.hes always on his shoulder).(and considering how travis and brian are always together you never know..maybe the piant job of the american flag will catch on fire bye brians new paint job.)

(and maybe marty can launch the oklahoma city boy up the track back to oklahoma.)

so maybe barbie and ken smitty can win !!!!

dont forget theres mike 1 mike.2 and mike3.

hahaha

each one has something to do with a past race.

see if you can figure them out

i dont know what my chances are but that would deffinatly be amazing to win.

thanks smitty :))))

(like pepper and kevin sure make a great team.hes always on his shoulder).(and considering how travis and brian are always together you never know..maybe the piant job of the american flag will catch on fire bye brians new paint job.)

(and maybe marty can launch the oklahoma city boy up the track back to oklahoma.)

so maybe barbie and ken smitty can win !!!!

dont forget theres mike 1 mike.2 and mike3.

hahaha

each one has something to do with a past race.

see if you can figure them out

WELL SPOKEN,BUT REMEMBER THE AMERICAN FLAG IS ALWAYS NEAR OR UP FRONT,WITH OR WITHOUT BRIAN. GOOD LUCK SAT NIGHT. ITS TIME YOU DROVE THAT KART TO A WIN. REMEMBER YOU NEED TO QUALIFY GOOD. LATER. BEANER..............................................

WELL SPOKEN,BUT REMEMBER THE AMERICAN FLAG IS ALWAYS NEAR OR UP FRONT,WITH OR WITHOUT BRIAN. GOOD LUCK SAT NIGHT. ITS TIME YOU DROVE THAT KART TO A WIN. REMEMBER YOU NEED TO QUALIFY GOOD. LATER. BEANER..............................................

no doubt.

and yeah grandpa .

i will do my best

lets hope it will be enough.

thanks

We could mix it up and draw for our drafting partner. You have to stay with your partner no matter what!

Nah, that's the dumbest idea, ever!

BRIAN, VERY FUNNY. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE NASKART SERIES. THATS THE FUN PART OUTSIDE OF SIDE BY SIDE RACING. HERES HOPING EVERYONE SHOWS UP AT TONIGHTS MEETING WITH A SOBER HEAD. GOOD LUCK TO EACH OF YOU. HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE MEETING, EVERYONE LOVES TO RUN IN CLEAN AIR. LOVE YA ALL, BEANER...................................

Archived