Trucks, Trailers and Seats

Regardless of the outcome of Marty's trailer situation, I'm taking my Duramax and 16' enclosed trailer to Houston. Therefor, 3 seats are available for drivers, the covered, locking bed is available for gear and the trailer is available for as many karts as we can cram into it.

At minimum, this will lighten the load of the NASKARTS trailer if Steinman is forced to tow it.

I'll be staying at a Holiday Inn Express (location TBD) as I have reward nights I want to use. If you ride with me, all I ask is that you plan on staying in the same hotel to make things more convenient.

Brian,I hope I'm the first to respond. I would like to ride, an possibly stay at the same motel. I'm not sure if Kristian is going or not. Travis had mentioned maybe she would go. MAYBE THE 3 OF US COULD TRAVEL WITH YOU. LET ME KNOW IF THIS WOULD WORK FOR YOU. I'M NOT MUCH HELP,BUT I WOULD HELP WITH EXPENSES. ALSO,HOPEFULLY MY KART WOULD RIDE WITH US. LET ME KNOW ASAP. LATEER. BEANER.................................................................

Sorry Beaner, All spots are taken (Just Kidding}

Kevin said he would build some triple stackers. I think 2 would fit into a 16ft. enclosed trailer. That would give us 6 karts going with Brian and give Mike some help to lighten the load on the NasKart Trailer.

We should make arrangements to all stay at the same hotel. I will call the track to see where the closest may be.

Brian,I hope I'm the first to respond. I would like to ride, an possibly stay at the same motel. I'm not sure if Kristian is going or not. Travis had mentioned maybe she would go. MAYBE THE 3 OF US COULD TRAVEL WITH YOU. LET ME KNOW IF THIS WOULD WORK FOR YOU. I'M NOT MUCH HELP,BUT I WOULD HELP WITH EXPENSES. ALSO,HOPEFULLY MY KART WOULD RIDE WITH US. LET ME KNOW ASAP. LATEER. BEANER.................................................................

I'll reserve 3 seats in the Houston Express for you and your team.

Looks like it's an hour drive South from Houston Motorsports Park to Grandsport Speedway. Collectively, which area do we want to stay? Do we want to make the drive South Sat. night or the next morning?

Map

I'll reserve 3 seats in the Houston Express for you and your team.

Looks like it's an hour drive South from Houston Motorsports Park to Grandsport Speedway. Collectively, which area do we want to stay? Do we want to make the drive South Sat. night or the next morning?

Map

BRIAN, WHATEVER SUITS YOU,I HAVE NO PROBLEM, YOU MIGHT CONTACT TRAVIS TO SEE IF KRISTIN IS GOING. ALSO SMITTY THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD GET 6 KARTS,AS KEVIN IS BUILDING 3 STACKERS,THAT WAY MIKE COULD HAUL ALL THE ROLL AROUNDS AN 4 KARTS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LATER BEANER..............................................

Brian

We will want to travel south after the race at Houston Motor Sports park. They are in the wrong part of town.

I think the Grand Sport Speedway is in Lamark or down near the , Galviston, Clear Lake area. Much better enviorment for us to leave the NasKart Trailer, while we get some sleep.

Archived