rules for texas modified points championship

wdracing151515

So august 30th at Red River isnt a points race?? We had a Red River race a few months back but your points sheet only calls for 1 red river race. Also wasnt there a bonus for running CC and RR why isnt that on the attached form? August 30th is fast approaching and we are trying to get all the rules understood before then.

Thanks

J.C Umscheid

Pro Mod #5

So august 30th at Red River isnt a points race?? We had a Red River race a few months back but your points sheet only calls for 1 red river race. Also wasnt there a bonus for running CC and RR why isnt that on the attached form? August 30th is fast approaching and we are trying to get all the rules understood before then.

Thanks

J.C Umscheid

Pro Mod #5

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, JC. I posted the rough draft up by accident. The link is now updated with the final version.

August 30th was not part of the Texas Championship schedule when it was put together by all four tracks at the beginning of the year. Below is the link for the original schedule:

TEXAS CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Here's a link to the original announcement that was made on January 14, 2008, and amended on January 16, 2008, to add the August 30 RRS race:

Texas Pro Mod and Pro Truck Announcement

It shows the ageeement that was made among the four tracks: Corpus Christi Speedway, Houston Motorsports Park, Red River Speedway and Thunderhill Raceway.

Archived