How about a Jim Albert update!

A-ROCKET

hey guys, thanks for asking. im getting better every day, the truck is loaded and ready to go to kyle and see how she feels. the dr. said it was ok to race if it felt good in the truck. we are going to try it tonight at thr. have a great day and thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

jim

thanks, i was not sure how it was going to go but it worked out well. i have to thank my dad, wife, and everyone else who chipped in for loading and unloading all my stuff and a big thanks to russell for keeping my head screwed on straight durring the race. i could not have even been at the track without these people.

thanks again,

jim

Jim,

it was fun calling your win last night..we shared your story with the crowd last night, i think you were truly the sentimental favroite..Jason Marshall gave you a GREAT run for your money!!

Jim,

it was fun calling your win last night..we shared your story with the crowd last night, i think you were truly the sentimental favroite..Jason Marshall gave you a GREAT run for your money!!

jason is a great competitor, i thank him for running clean. i thought the race was never going to end, i was very glad to see the white flag come out.

Archived