TSRS does not want any missunderstandings

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

I received this email from Mike Sepich, General Manager of San Antonio Speedway Inc. I just want to make sure that anyone that read my TSRS Drivers, Crews, & Officials email earlier today or our website, does not get confused with the interpretation of the Texas Super Racing Series opportunity for "Testing & Tuning" & the rules that apply. So, please take note of the following email. Thanks Mike for helping to clear any possible misunderstandings that might have taken place. Sincerely, Mary Ann

Mary Ann,

I finished reading your email concerning practice prior to the March 13, race event and there is a problem as it is written that could be subject to misinterpretation by a competitor.

> Note: No renting or use of SAS 10 days prior to March 12th. Anyone that does not adhere to this rule, will start scratch on the March 13th event.<

The contract agreement between ROMCO and San Antonio Speedway strictly forbids any TSRS cars, ARTS trucks or ROMCO car from track rental or practice without Terry or Robert's verified written or verbal permission after Wednesday, March 3, 2004. Any TSRS or THR LLM car that wishes to practice as a SAS LM must have a paid SAS registration, NASCAR Driver's License, and Hoosier 10" 2045 tires mounted on the car.

Please correct your email and website.

Mike Sepich

General Manager

San Antonio Speedway Inc.

Office 210-829-0405

Fax 210-829-0672

Archived