Underweight verdict?

Roy,

What was the verdict concerning Mike Bell weighing in light? You stated that you where going to put it to vote with the other chairpersons. Personally, I'm ok with him not being docked any position. He raced a good race. I think we all should get one alibi in the course of the season.

I spoke to Smitty earlier and forgot to ask him what y'all decided.

Roy,

What was the verdict concerning Mike Bell weighing in light? You stated that you where going to put it to vote with the other chairpersons. Personally, I'm ok with him not being docked any position. He raced a good race. I think we all should get one alibi in the course of the season.

I spoke to Smitty earlier and forgot to ask him what y'all decided.

BRIAN, THANKZ FOR BRINGING IT UP. SMITTY AN I TALKED ABOUT IT SAT,AN WE THINK WE WILL LEAVE IT AS IT WAS. HE DROVE ONE HELL OF A RACE. I DID TELL HIM TO ADD 10 TO 12 LBS, SO THAT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. YOU ARE RIGHT,HE DROVE HIS BUTT OFF. THANKX FOR YOUR ADVICE,AN I'LL SEE YA TOMORROW NIGHT IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME OUT. I THINK SEVERAL WILL BE THERE. WHILE I'M THINKING ABOUT IT, DO YOU PLAN ON GOING TO HOUSTON FOR THOSE 2 RACES? ALSO,IF YOU KNOW OF A BUILDING I CAN GET,LET ME KNOW. SOMETHING ABOUT 40X60 OR SO. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT ITS FOR. ALSO WE NEED TO BE THINKING ABOUT A TRUCK TO PULL THE BIG TRANSPORT WITH. I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO CHAT WITH MARTY,BUT HE HAS BEEN A BIG HELP WITH GETTING KARTS TO THE RACES IN THE HAULER. OK,GUESS I'LL CLOSE FOR NOW. BEANER.................................

Archived