august mod race

Greetings Mike. I am planning out my August calender and I certainly want to run your mod race. I don't understand how it is listed in your website's schedule. It says the 30th and 31st (a Saturday and a Sunday).

What is the situation?

Thanks

Jay

Guys,

I started a thread in the main forum in regards to had planned on making the trip ? I know that we lost the mods in the area. They have all purchased USST trucks ? I am trying to see what we have planned befoe I put to much out there. I am not sure of the Pro Trucks.

Thanks

Mike

Mike: On August 2 you posted, "This is the Labor Day show and last race of the season for the Speedway".

Suggest confirmation ie: the North Texas Asphalt Championship races on October 18.

Please call me.

Thanks,

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

I just talked to Mike regarding his post, "Labor Day show and last race of the season for the Speedway".

What he means is the Labor Day show is the last local race of the season for the Speedway.

Regarding the North Texas Asphalt Championship races on October 18, Mike and I completed all details and arrangements for this big race event.

The October 18 Race Bulletin will be U.S. mailed to all TPS members and prospective entrants on August 31.

If you are not on the Texas Pro Sedans mailing list, CONTACT:

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

We took 19 apart and assesed the THR damage today. There are several problems but we can have it done for WF.

How's yours?

Jay

I think I can be ready. tierod,ball joint and some hammering so far.

as it turns out if we can just race on sunday I think I will be able to be ready. if we have to be there sat too I don't if I can finish.

would be nice to know the program

Archived