I saw a video guy walking around the pits

I saw one (not Patrick) in the infield during the bomber feature I think....who was that and what was that for?

He (Chase) was the weekend sports anchor for Ch. 25 out of Victoria. Been talking to the sports team at Ch. 25 recently and they asked us to keep them reminded of our events. They are very interested. We'll probably see them come in from time to time and capture some footage for their use. They balance their time availability around the 10pm newscast. In years past, they broadcast the footage on the Sunday newscasts after the race.

I believe he came in just before the 2nd bomber heat that Danny won and left a few races or so after that. Only reason I recall that is because I was in the car in the staging area when he came through. I knew he was headed over, but didn't get to talk to him at the track due to timing.

The sports team at Ch. 25 has asked us to add them to our media contact list, which we've done.

-Monty

I saw one (not Patrick) in the infield during the bomber feature I think....who was that and what was that for?

He (Chase) was the weekend sports anchor for Ch. 25 out of Victoria. Been talking to the sports team at Ch. 25 recently and they asked us to keep them reminded of our events. They are very interested. We'll probably see them come in from time to time and capture some footage for their use. They balance their time availability around the 10pm newscast. In years past, they broadcast the footage on the Sunday newscasts after the race.

I believe he came in just before the 2nd bomber heat that Danny won and left a few races or so after that. Only reason I recall that is because I was in the car in the staging area when he came through. I knew he was headed over, but didn't get to talk to him at the track due to timing.

The sports team at Ch. 25 has asked us to add them to our media contact list, which we've done.

-Monty

Cool...just curious...if the info gets posted on the web, post a link (please) for those of us who can't see Victoria tv....lol

Archived