naskart #07

Megan, Ronny, Karen and Grandpa Bogard would like to thank you SMITTY on a great job you did on getting Megans #07 back to going fast again...........Hats of to Smitty!

My goal is to keep this class as competitive as possible. When you buy a NasKart from Smitty Built Racing, you have me to stand behind it and to do my best to keep it up to speed.

Anyone looking to get into this NasKart thing needs to keep this in mind.

I have the #20 for sale fresh off its win at the last Thunder Hill Race.

My goal is to keep this class as competitive as possible. When you buy a NasKart from Smitty Built Racing, you have me to stand behind it and to do my best to keep it up to speed.

Anyone looking to get into this NasKart thing needs to keep this in mind.

I have the #20 for sale fresh off its win at the last Thunder Hill Race.

Our goal at Kuempel Motor Krafters is peak horsepower at competitive prices through environmentally sensitive processes. For every dollar spent with Kuempel Motor Krafters, 20 cents is donated to further the education of Global Warming.

A Dolphin dies every time Smitty builds a motor. "Anyone looking to get into this NasKart thing needs to keep this in mind."

Kuempel Motor Krafters!?!!

No wonder I couldn't find you in the Yellow Pages! You changed your name from Wild Wiggly Wacky Kuempel Engine Services!

wait...what the hell is going on in here?

I had to change the name becuase www.wildwigglywackykuempelenginesservices.com was taken. Go figure!

Archived