July 12th

sprintsrule

I just wanted thank Bruce, Monty and all of the people at TRP. That is a fun place to race. You guys have done some very good things at that place and we really enjoyed ourselves. Hopefully we can make it to all of your races. Thanks for the free BBQ. That saved us enough money that we were able to buy gas and make it home. :D Thanks again!!!

Thanks!!!

There was some incredible competition and really excellent racing across the classes. The 105 oval drivers and 15 demo drivers are really the ones to be applauded, as they provided the show. You guys and gals gave the fans every cent's worth for their money. Movies these days cost on average $7.50 to $8.50 for maybe two hours of entertainment, a decent concert costs you a minimum of $25. But, $10 bought right at 4.5 hours of almost non-stop action. Quite a bargain in today's world. You guys and gals left the fans feeling like they really got a show worth their money, and we appreciate you for doing that!

And, what a night to provide a show. A record attendance at Texana Raceway Park. It was apparent to as I walked from the pits to the General Admission area just before the heats ended that there were a lot of people. But, then I learned that there were 1,127 general admission tickets before the heats ended. Wow!

The concession workers really got a work out!

Now, let's give away some bicycles this weekend and set another record with that, breaking the 40 marker on bicycles.

-Monty

Archived