NasKart for Sale $4200.00

If you have been thinking of getting into NasKart Racing, here is a great oppertunity to buy a first class winning NasKart ride.

The number 20 (Yellow Beast) Naskart fresh from its win at Thunder Hill is for sale. This is my back up NasKart that has been driven and tuned by Lyndon Kirk. This Kart was bought for the sole purpose of selling it to someone who would like to get into our series with a competitive ride out of the box. It has always been my contention that a NasKart should be raced and proven so that a new owner can be confident he is buying a good Kart.

The Smitty Built Racing engine has 2 races on it since it was built with all the bad ass modifications allowed by the NasKart rules.

It has a fully modified EES head with big valves, heavy duty rockers, push rods, 38lb springs, milled 100 thousands,

EES #1 cam, Decked block and piston, EES big bore carb with bottom end circuitry work.

New crank and Rod with bearing , Rings,

New MG Yellow Tires. New Axel Bearings, Tie Rod Ends and Stearing shaft. New clutch disks and plates.

All This NasKart Needs is a driver. Selling Price is $4200.00. visa, mastercard, American express, accepted.

Contact Smitty at Smitty Built Racing for more information. Test drive is availible for qualified buyers

832-646-1162

I have had lots of interest in this #20 (yellow beast) NasKart.

Test drives will be availible to all of you who have called expressing interest, on Thursday Night at Iron Rock. We will have the road course set up on it We will be racing it on Saturday in the South West Regional cup race at Iron Rock

Come on out and see it in person. I think admission if free for spectators at this event. This will be a very well attended event. Iron Rock expects at least 10 classes and over 200 drivers.

This is our version of Watkins Glen

post-3-1217782011_thumb.jpg

That's a good deal for a winning car! Will you convey your points with the #20 car?

No points will go with it, and as the matter of fact, I think I am going to keep it for myself. It seems to be a lot faster than all of the other NasKarts. I ran a 49:86 with it today in practice for the South West regional cup. I know most of that speed was the driver, although I have to give some credit to the Kart.

No points will go with it, and as the matter of fact, I think I am going to keep it for myself. It seems to be a lot faster than all of the other NasKarts. I ran a 49:86 with it today in practice for the South West regional cup. I know most of that speed was the driver, although I have to give some credit to the Kart.

Be sure and wear your shorts Saturday everyone. It's getten very deep in the pits!

Jim

If you want to get into NasKart Racing. Here is the one to buy. Unless you prefer finishing in the back of the pack

June 7th Red River -finished 2nd

July 14th Thunder Hill- Finished 1st

July 19th Iron Rock- finished 2nd

July 26thThunder Hill finished 1st.

Results speak louder than words

Results speek louder than words

NOT WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE THIS

:)

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I have compained before, their is no spell check.

BRIAN,YOUR RIGHT,SEVERAL IN HERE CAN'T SPELL WORTH A CRAP. DOESN'T THAT 49.86 SOUND STRANGE.OH WELL THAT BEATS OUR 50.109 AT THE SWKA MEET. WHO WAS DRIVING? LYNDON?? SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND,GOOD LUCK. BEANER.............................

• 2 weeks later...

The Yellow beast will be racing on the road course at iron Rock Raceway tonight, starting at 6 pm. If anyone would like to come and see it in the lead pack, racing for the win, you are welcome. It is free to spectate.

Consessions are availible. Also you can come into the pits to see all the action for free

• 3 weeks later...

It should look as good as the Orange Crush.

The Orange Crush does look good....I think most of us got 4 or 5 glances at it while we were lapping it during the last race. ;)

Ya, that was embarising for Lyndon. He was getting used to whopping up on you'all. Then I sold the yellow Beast out from under him.

It should be a different story this week. We got the carb glitches fixed and had some time to give it a good shake down. Plus I will have the Green Machine on the track to block for him. I will be following Marty as he pushes up in turn 4 and takes you to the outside while Lyndon and Jim Mullins work in the draft to get a half straight away lead on the rest of the pack

I will be following Marty as he pushes up in turn 4 and takes you to the outside while Lyndon and Jim Mullins work in the draft to get a half straight away lead on the rest of the pack

Someone's been studying the videos?

I'm glad to hear that your karts will be strong. Should be tons of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

:blink:

The Orange Crush does look good....I think most of us got 4 or 5 glances at it while we were lapping it during the last race. ;)

Brian

How is the paint job holding up on the rear bumper of the #20 Orange Crush? You have had a lot of time to study it while following it in the last 3 races.

Archived