NasKarts at Thunder Hill Saturday July12th

Saturday night at Thunder Hill may be some of the best racing we have seen all year from the NasKart Group.

Marty and his Rock Hard racing team has made huge preformance gains in this season and keep fine tuning their motors. Marty fields the #29, #9 and the #6

Roy Smith and his driver Travis are bitting at the bit to win another race with the #14

Brian Kemple has one of the best hired drivers in Scott Aurthors, driving his #10 this weekend. This Kart has won 4 races already this year.

Megan Smith will be back with a fresh, Smitty Built Racing motor in her #07 NasKart. she is predictied to be fast and as everyone knows, can hold the bottom line better than anyone in the class.

Mike Steinman will be running his borrowed hot rod motor angin. (full Race EES built motor with every modification the rules allow) Lets not forget that mike won last time out at Thunder Hill with this motor.

And of course we cannot rule out Jim Mullins in the #77. He has a fast Kart and is looking for more preformance through gearing. If he finds it, he could be a contender.

Steve Pepper has finanly got his new EES built motor sorted out. After numerous grimilins I think we have it running to full potential

All in all we have 9 or 10 NasKarts that could win on Saturday night. It is going to be who works with who and who ends up where and when.

Saturday night at Thunder Hill may be some of the best racing we have seen all year from the NasKart Group.

Marty and his Rock Hard racing team has made huge preformance gains in this season and keep fine tuning their motors. Marty fields the #29, #9 and the #6

Roy Smith and his driver Travis are bitting at the bit to win another race with the #14

Brian Kemple has one of the best hired drivers in Scott Aurthors, driving his #10 this weekend. This Kart has won 4 races already this year.

Megan Smith will be back with a fresh, Smitty Built Racing motor in her #07 NasKart. she is predictied to be fast and as everyone knows, can hold the bottom line better than anyone in the class.

Mike Steinman will be running his borrowed hot rod motor angin. (full Race EES built motor with every modification the rules allow) Lets not forget that mike won last time out at Thunder Hill with this motor.

And of course we cannot rule out Jim Mullins in the #77. He has a fast Kart and is looking for more preformance through gearing. If he finds it, he could be a contender.

Steve Pepper has finanly got his new EES built motor sorted out. After numerous grimilins I think we have it running to full potential

All in all we have 9 or 10 NasKarts that could win on Saturday night. It is going to be who works with who and who ends up where and when.

GEARING AN A LITTLE SEAT TIME IS ALL THAT JIM NEEDS. HE IS THE PROUD OWNER OF A ROY SMITH " POWER HOUSE " BUILT ENGINE. GOOD LUCK JIM FOR SATURDAY NIGHTS RACE. BEANER.........................

Edited by CuttingEdgeRacing

THIS IS JUST A HEADS UP. THE 14 KART WILL BE RUNNING ITS NEW MOTOR PACKAGE AND COLOR SCHEM SATURDAY NIGHT. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PICTURE IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AND AT MOST IS PUSHING 14HP...HEHE B)

post-8813-1215797649_thumb.jpg

LOOKING FORWARD TO ROCKING THE HOUSE WITH THE NASKART CREW THIS WEEKEND, SEE YOU GUYS LATER.

Can I order one of those motors from you?

That may be what I need to keep from getting laped again this week.

you sure can, if you would like the turbo kit we can get you up to 500 hp, yes 500, with 250 lbs. torque. just think when your not racing it you can use it to tow a boat to the lake, or even the naskart trailer. Im taking orders and i will start delivery as soon as the season is over. I have to make sure there safe ya know.... :D

here is a link of your new motor in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgsNfA4PDk

Edited by TLROBERTS55

WHERE DO I ORDER ONE?!?!?!?! I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!! lol

THOSE ENGINES WILL BE IN PRODUCTION FEB NEXT YEAR AT THE POWERHOUSE PLANT OF ROY SMITH. ADVANCE ORDERS ARE REQUIRED. HEY GUYS, HAVE FUN SAT NIGHT AT THUNDERHILL,MY SPIRIT WILL BE THERE WATCHING AN PULLING FOR THE #14 KART . TRAVIS, NICE MOTOR RIDE. GOOD LUCK SAT. I MAY BE OUT SAT MORNING DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL. BEANER.................................

Would someone from NasKarts please make sure that I have a complete list of drivers will be racing tonight, along with their hometowns?

We're sending unofficial results to the Austin American Statesman at the end of the night, and I want to make sure I have all of the correct names for the paper.

You can just leave a list at the Garage Office for me. I'll be up in the tower most of the day handling the electronic scoring and scoreboard.

Thanks!