naskart #07

Due to lack of power the #07 will not be racing on sat, she was hammered pretty hard from behind in the last heat race, scott author noticed the #07 was smoking pretty bad(ring leakage). roy will be recooperating from the hospital so we will have 3 weeks before the next race....................ronny

Due to lack of power the #07 will not be racing on sat, she was hammered pretty hard from behind in the last heat race, scott author noticed the #07 was smoking pretty bad(ring leakage). roy will be recooperating from the hospital so we will have 3 weeks before the next race....................ronny

Ronny

I will put a new set of rings in the 07 tommrow. Have Megan plan on breaking them in on Thursday so she can race on Saturday

Smitty

Ronny

I will put a new set of rings in the 07 tommrow. Have Megan plan on breaking them in on Thursday so she can race on Saturday

Smitty

smitty you are amazing, megan and i are so grateful to have you as a naskart family member, you will be highly rewarded someway....thx.megan and ronny..ps...roy has a 102 jet in his toolbox he said it would be ok to use it for her carb....also her air filter was cleaned with c12 the manufact said to use warm water and soap no solvents...i will be looking for a new filter because hers is trashed..thx

Ronny

Sorry you couldn't get me by phone. My cell phone had a failure. The line at T Moble was 10 deep all day. I should be back to normal phone wise tommrow.

Glad to hear everything went ok with your dad.

He and I will get the #07 back up to speed tommrow

Smitty

Archived