Houston Motorsports Park

dangerus47

this is lynn hardy current driver of the 70 pro stock at hmp

i would like to give a big thanks to tuffy hudson jr ,sr and crew for all their help tonight.

and also give a another big thanks to sonny hunt and davidson motor sports

for all the help and support......and the drivers at hmp in the pro stock class our car count dropped a little but i still beat the regulars....good run mrs huff and to arthur with a bent front end you may have something for me but we will never know....all the cars finished on the lead lap what a great job....thanks lynn

I forgot to thank Lynn for his help this week. I called him to ask a question, I was having trouble getting my front hub back on after replacing the spindle and bearings. He came over, showed me what was wrong, spent over an hour with me at the parts store looking through all their bearings to try to find what we needed. We ended buying a different hub/rotor and the right bearings. I had all but gave up on racing this weekend, because everything that coul go wrong, did go wrong, and I was really frustrated. I also wanted to thank Jack Sandefur, I have been hard on him, and we still don't see eye to eye on his ruling, but he did put my question to bed about my body. With all the complaining about my cars stock body, and the rumor that my body was going to be disallowed next year, I was ready to turn the car back into a dirt car. Jack made it clear that there will be no problem with my body and that I will be allowed to race it next season, minus the front valence. And of course, thank you to HMP for providing such an awsome place to race. I had fun and look forward to the next race, especially since I will be racing another car that night, as well as the green monster.

I forgot to thank Lynn for his help this week. I called him to ask a question, I was having trouble getting my front hub back on after replacing the spindle and bearings. He came over, showed me what was wrong, spent over an hour with me at the parts store looking through all their bearings to try to find what we needed. We ended buying a different hub/rotor and the right bearings. I had all but gave up on racing this weekend, because everything that coul go wrong, did go wrong, and I was really frustrated. I also wanted to thank Jack Sandefur, I have been hard on him, and we still don't see eye to eye on his ruling, but he did put my question to bed about my body. With all the complaining about my cars stock body, and the rumor that my body was going to be disallowed next year, I was ready to turn the car back into a dirt car. Jack made it clear that there will be no problem with my body and that I will be allowed to race it next season, minus the front valence. And of course, thank you to HMP for providing such an awsome place to race. I had fun and look forward to the next race, especially since I will be racing another car that night, as well as the green monster.

Did you get a modified?

does anyone know if Steve was taking pictures at HMP last night? Jake got a third and as usual I had no camera

Yes I was there. Will be a little late getting photos up this week as I came up Saturday from Surfside and returned there after the race. Needless to say I'm wooped and haven't even had a chance to start on them yet. Will post when they are up.

Steve

Archived